New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
http://www.naturalnews.com/gullibility.html

I got 97

Your GF score is 97.
(Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)

Mind slave Free thinker
0 (You) 100
Free Thinker
Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I zipped through it and got an 85%, which congratulations, puts me in the top 5 percent also, and I am a free thinker. I don't know about takin no red pills though. I should have got extra credit for actually knowin what that 'carmine' thing was all about. My complete collection of 'Uncle John's Bathroom Readers' does come in handy from time to time.

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
I got 88%. Also, getting 85% puts someone in the top 5% ? I thought 96% to 100% was in the top 5%. Actually, 85% is in the top 16%.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
97......and being a free thinker let me say that I'm not so sure a couple of their answers are correct? :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just shot right through it, Some I did a quick coin flip in my head... 79%

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I must be slipping...got a 97, then found the other image dated 5/7/11... :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• free.jpg
    free.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 297
  • gf.jpg
    gf.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 309
  • free.jpg
    free.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 297

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, this test seems to come back every once in a while :laughing7:

There was a study a couple of years ago headed up by Felix Fossidittle, a world renown expert in this area; who confirmed that the test actually doesn't prove a thing :tongue3: Then again, if you take it and are happy with the results, it may make you feel more confident and self assured :icon_thumleft:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.. Even if you got 100% and any bonus questions right, doesn't mean you're not gullible.

Any person can be had at any given time, so remember that :thumbsup: :laughing9:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
err ah spart, there is this lil gal down the street -----------------sigh. How do I con her into thinking that I really am God's gift to woman kind, especially her, despite a few years difference, well what's a little 70 or 80 years difference??? She should realized that she is priveledged to just know me, let alone ----- sigh

Me <-- :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :hello2: :notworthy: :laughing7: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Don Jose de La Mancha

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beep, never even saw that movie, or had any interest, so I'd have no clue :tongue3:

Real, The answer is simple.... Do like I do, march up and just tell so :thumbsup:

Remember, no guts, no glory :laughing7:

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zipped through it, got an 88. A couple of the subjects I've never heard of. Oh well... reckon I'm a mind slave... to myself. "I respect your opinion, but not when I know better." Robert Roark, "The Old Man and The Boy"
Robin

:laughing9:

A lot of American questions and I got 100% with a fast scan!

Of course it helps to be a "conspiracy theorist" for this test.

It also helps that I stopped watching T.V. years ago and take pride in not being a sheep.

I would enjoy a more challenging test along these lines.

Fun stuff! :thumbsup:

Thanks James.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It also helps that I stopped watching T.V. years ago and take pride in not being a sheep.

:thumbsup: It does seem to help clean your mind up doesnt it ? I went about 3 years without watching tv, recently started watching just the history channel,discovery.

:thumbsup: muddy

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Its ok guys theres still hope. Look at the amount of viewers that most likely took the test and wont post their results. :sign10:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red James cash said:
Its ok guys theres still hope. Look at the amount of viewers that most likely took the test and wont post their results. :sign10:

Or, if they were more like me, they'd skip the test completely and watch commercials that have more value :laughing9:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Spart if i remember correctly you took the test last time so you were granted a waiver :wink: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread