Maybe somebody (SPART) can explain this

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Mighty strange. At the end it looks like one of the birds goes after the black cat.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that was hilarious

what a battle. cat after cat, birds after cats, stupid birds, mean cats

that was good!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
The cats were probably too close to the birds nest.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend,

If you need Spartacus to explain this, I would suggest that you seek immediate care from a Mental Health expert....
:tongue3: :laughing7: :tongue3:

Best,
Scott

PS. Ya know that I love ya, Sparty, ole Buddy!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The black cat didn't want to attack the other cat. He had to, he had to save face for his species. Couple of birds picking on the mighty cat. Please..... ::)

Or, Vito and the sing-song twins were collecting on the vig.

:laughing9: :laughing9:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, the referenced video makes one wonder how such
behavior translates to the Human Experience... :icon_scratch:

Thinkin' hard....
Scott

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the delay in my long awaited reply, but I had to work the last few nights and this being the start of my weekend I was finally able to put some thought into it. Luckily I'm an expert in this area too. :thumbsup:

This is known in the world of medicine as the Heckle & Jeckle Syndrome :thumbsup:

I'm not sure how old you are, but you might remember Heckle & Jeckle cartoons. The birds in the video are clearly Magpies and probably descendants of the great Heckle & Jeckle.. It's hard from this video to ascertain which is Heckle and which is Jeckle without audio.. But from the charastics displayed by the 2 birds I surmise that the bird that stayed in the background was Jeckle, and would have spoken with an English accent. Heckle on the other hand was a slightly more aggressive bird and spoke with a Brooklyn accent.., That Brooklyn accent probably came from the neighborhood where I was born too :thumbsup:

If any has any doubts on my authority, feel free to read up on it :thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckle_and_Jeckle

The amazing Spartacus53, always at your service :tongue3:

OP
OP
snakeyes

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm glad you cleared that up :BangHead: I thought it might be some kind of extrestal telecommunication between Heckle and Jeckel and the black cat :dontknow: Their job being to distract the white cat so the black one would have an advantage, and could jump him when he wasn't looking and beat the crap out of him :blob7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread