Not welcome here!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Wowser Dowser! This has to be the best collection of outdoor action-packed pictures I have ever seen. They were
all great. The one with the monkeys on the car is funny the way they are scattering the people's clothes. The monkeys
are really having fun even a couple sitting in the car-top carrier. LOL. And the one with the dog hanging on to the
rear end of his pants is definitely not in a good spot. And I'll bet guy standing on top of the bear cage is wishing he
was somewhere else. lol.

Thanks for sharing. I love them all. :thumbsup:

Ray

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ray S S said:
Wowser Dowser! This has to be the best collection of outdoor action-packed pictures I have ever seen. They were
all great. The one with the monkeys on the car is funny the way they are scattering the people's clothes. The monkeys
are really having fun even a couple sitting in the car-top carrier. LOL. And the one with the dog hanging on to the
rear end of his pants is definitely not in a good spot. And I'll bet guy standing on top of the bear cage is wishing he
was somewhere else. lol.

Ray
Ray I'm partial to the monkey getting ready to whack that guy with a stick! :laughing9: :laughing9:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I liked that. I have this thing about kangaroos, in that I have wondered what I would do if I encountered one in the woods. Slim chance, but there was one loose hopping around near Broken Arrow, Oklahoma some years back.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
RGINN said:
Yeah I liked that. I have this thing about kangaroos, in that I have wondered what I would do if I encountered one in the woods. Slim chance, but there was one loose hopping around near Broken Arrow, Oklahoma some years back.
First thing caught my eye was that camera,looks like a Hassalblad,to bad.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
worldtalker said:
Ray S S said:
was somewhere else. lol.

Ray
Ray I'm partial to the monkey getting ready to whack that guy with a stick! :laughing9: :laughing9:
Chris, Yup, I know what you mean. He doesn't even see it coming. Boy, that's going to smart. LOL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread