Hoarder or what??

tncreeker

Feb 6, 2011
Maggie Valley, N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I drove past this place the other day and couldn`t believe what I saw!! So I looked it up on GE and here it is,,,but its so much bigger in person. It`s right off of interstate 81. AMAZING,,,,I know you cant see it like I saw it,,,but that area I circled is PACKED with crap 10ft. tall. Both sides of the drive just piles and piles of stuff. I just had to share it with somebody,,,anybody.

Attachments

• hoarder (640x377).jpg
    hoarder (640x377).jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 321

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you should notify those two American Picker's right away, they'll have a field day :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I think you should notify those two American Picker's right away, they'll have a field day :laughing9:
Wonder if they offer a finders Fee? :dontknow:

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
tncreeker said:
I drove past this place the other day and couldn`t believe what I saw!! So I looked it up on GE and here it is,,,but its so much bigger in person. It`s right off of interstate 81. AMAZING,,,,I know you cant see it like I saw it,,,but that area I circled is PACKED with crap 10ft. tall. Both sides of the drive just piles and piles of stuff. I just had to share it with somebody,,,anybody.

What about street view? Did they have that for this area?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was in High School I remember reading in the local papers about a guy who had used his country property as a sort of selective dump for many years, tons and tons of old tires and stuff, a lot of recyclable "junk". Come retirement he hired an auctioneer and when it was all said and done he recooped something like 1.2 million. Just goes to show that one man's trash is another smart man's treasure. :laughing7:

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does have street view not too much clutter from that view but picture is probably old. If its that bad outside I wonder how bad the storage buildings are.

OP
OP
tncreeker

tncreeker

Feb 6, 2011
Maggie Valley, N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had not tried to get a street view,,but next time I go that way I am taking the camera. It just amazed me what was there. Its on the county lines of Greene and Hamblen,,can`t imagine any county letting this go. I`ll post pics in a couple of days.

OP
OP
tncreeker

tncreeker

Feb 6, 2011
Maggie Valley, N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You got that right,,,,there are some scary people here in TN, and they all carry guns! I just wont get out of the truck,,wish me luck. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread