Banks Billboard: "Hows that almost free checking account working out for ya"?

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Banks Billboard: "Hows that almost free checking account working out for ya"?

I saw this billboard on the drive to work this morning. I thought of writing them an email on 'who they are trying to attract and who they are trying to piss off'... But I realized that people are set in their ways. It's wouldn't do any good. But lets face it, even with the GOP, she was a shooting star that quickly burned out. Is this a joke on that, or what? It kind of tells me that theirs someone in the marketing department that loves her.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Banks Billboard: "Hows that almost free checking account working out for ya"?

Did you leave out, the most important part of your post out, or maybe I just dont get it?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Banks Billboard: "Hows that almost free checking account working out for ya"?

:laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I guess this is an inside joke :dontknow: I'm on the outside trying to look in, but I don't see anything..

No lights, no movement.. Not a good thing :tongue3:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

think hes talking about sarah palin .... I guess ----not too many famous gop women out there.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis said:
think hes talking about sarah palin .... I guess ----not too many famous gop women out there.

AHHHH, I guess that explains the unhinged Maddow channeling.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Sarah Palin and almost free checking....... Count me among the rest who just don't get the reference here?

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola

Idk???

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Now thats some funny s%$t :laughing9:

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

ARG!!!! I thought for sure you guys would get it... ... "How's that hope and change thing working out for ya"?

Yes, S. Palin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread