The Prophecy thread is gone..however here is an Update

C

Cappy Z.

The 'Prophecy' thread is gone..however here is an Update

the ability even if luck to predict or see the future is not necessarily a religious event. Modern scientists using algorithms and computer programs are getting close. However sometimes intuition, hunch, or perhaps even guesswork can produce results. I had predicted awhile ago that some form of 'plague' if you will...would manifest in our USA Southwest. I had this bizarre unfounded 'feeling' that bats were a part of this event. Some members here had posted that there was a virus killing bats and it was getting worse. However this did not explain my 'vision'. Well..today in the mail I got the new edition of Popular Science. On page 30 is a one page article about The Virus Station. Apparently in Uganda..a miner died of hemorrhagic fever. The CDC and scientists eventually killed....'800 bats'. Bats can carry Ebola and Marburg. 23 of the bats tested positive for Marburg. I believe that since our Germ warfare labs have sprung up in various locations out West..included Kansas etc...that they are playing dangerous games with bats and germ warfare. When I posted my prediction in the old prophecy thread I had no idea about the hematologic diseases associated with bats. Now more than ever I am certain something bad is going to happen. Whether intentional or mistake...

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: The 'Prophecy' thread is gone..however here is an Update

Cappy, interesting stuff. Perhaps you have not heard of the terrible fungus plague in the Northeast US that has been killing off all the bats. It's spreading like wild fire and our bats are in deep trouble. Dont worry about a big human die-off due to our own self destructive nature. Nobody really cares about that. We are all worried about the plight of the poor bats and the mysterious fungus that is killing them off. Bats eat tons of flying insect pests. Not to mention, in Mexico and the southwest states, bats are very important pollinators, if not the only known pollinators of many plant species. I hope the bats survive us.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

I was...sniff sniff...metal detecting...sniff...and just when I found a US gold piece....sniff...a bat bit me... :D

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

I have this theory that life is prerecorded and runs like a motionpicture film. Maybe some have the ability to see a few frames ahead. It's like the old french saying," What ever will be will be". Frank

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Frankn said:
I have this theory that life is prerecorded and runs like a motionpicture film. Maybe some have the ability to see a few frames ahead. It's like the old french saying," What ever will be will be". Frank

"Holy Bat Guano! Frankn"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread