Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Bikers are here in full force. Spring breakers are here in full force. All the rooms are rented. Beaches are as busy as ever. :dontknow:

I hope your short term thinking turns out to be long term fact, but it has no historical references. ???

On the other hand, I am coming down in a month, so if they are flush, turn em upside down and shake em out on the beach for us please. I am sure the biker guys will oblige! Or maybe you can get them to turn the cooeds upside down to get daddies bling out of em? That just might be doable right there! :headbang:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave44 said:
bigscoop said:
Bikers are here in full force. Spring breakers are here in full force. All the rooms are rented. Beaches are as busy as ever. :dontknow:

I hope your short term thinking turns out to be long term fact, but it has no historical references. ???

On the other hand, I am coming down in a month, so if they are flush, turn em upside down and shake em out on the beach for us please. I am sure the biker guys will oblige! Or maybe you can get them to turn the cooeds upside down to get daddies bling out of em? That just might be doable right there! :headbang:

No short term thinking....just...:icon_scratch:..... :dontknow:.....gas ain't slowing them down.

Where are you heading to in a month?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Dave44 said:
bigscoop said:

No short term thinking....just...:icon_scratch:..... :dontknow:.....gas ain't slowing them down.

Where are you heading to in a month?

Most people, me included, can handle a short term kick. But if it stays up long enough the wages will not go high enough, fast enough.

I am headed to FT Lauderdale area again, maybe Boca Raton this time I guess.
Want to get together for a beer and some detecting?

Until the last year I only dug the dry dirt. But my wife and I get a kick out of the beaches nowadays.

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
Short term: Usage of expendable income'
A bit longer, usage of unsecured credit (credit cards) ( the next bubble.)
Longer term more default on mortgage and other secured credit.
Even longer, default on all credit, and no expendable income, small business lost and so on.
Inflation across the board and a fail of the economy.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in our country.
~~~
Well, there's a very simple answer.

~~~
Nobody bothered to check the oil.

~~~
We just didn't know we were getting low.

~~~
The reason for that is purely geographical.

~~~
Our OIL is located in:

~~~
ALASKA
~~~
California
~~~
Coastal Florida
~~~
Coastal Louisiana

~~~
Coastal Alabama
~~~~
Coastal Mississippi
~~~~
Coastal Texas

~~~
North Dakota
~~~
Wyoming
~~~
Colorado
~~~
Kansas
~~~~
Ohio
~~~
Oklahoma
~~~
Pennsylvania
~~~

And
Texas
~~~
Our
dipsticks are located in DC

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before leaded, blended,E85, hi octane,nitro, there was alcohol? Seeing the powers to be say we must burn corn for fuel, Is it illegal to run a still? In 88 I bought a van that ran on natural gas. so what's the big deal to convert now?
Back then I ran a carb. not fuel injectors. Trouble was only one fill station in town. use to race with Alcohol. I say go to the local bone yard and pick up a BIG BLOCK carb it with a 650 tune it to alcohol and screw the EPA. Quit feeding the squrrils and make some fuel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread