Blondes, Redheads or brunettes?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blonde's, Redheads or brunettes?

This section was getting kind of lame so I thought this would liven it up some. Jeff will probably move it, but I think it should belong here for just this once.

So what do you guys and gals think. Which is better? They all yap at ya to take out the trash or not scratch in front of them...... :laughing7:

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Blonde's, Redheads or brunettes?

Dennis I knew this would eventually come up:

First date was with a redhead. 2nd date was with a different redhead. 3rd was with another redhead. 4th redhead I married (for 4 years) (later divorced). 5th redhead I married (7 years). Married another redhead (for 21) years. Current GF a redhead (8 years).

I asked a psychiatrist AND a psychologist about this and they both said that most redheads are rather timid and insecure, and seek someone who they feel will always protect them. I've been a martial artist for 41 years (and at times a bodyguard for certain people) and the shrinks said that is the main reason why redheads prefer me. I never did approach those women, they approached me, mostly through friends. Those shrinks knew something after all, redhead like big, protective, capable men, even if they get old, like me. lol

Redheads #1 :icon_thumright:

Brunettes #2 :icon_thumleft:

I don't care about blonds that much. :laughing7:

LL

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dont think the hair matters as long as their personality is something I like. Dont really know how hair color fits anymore due to the amount of hair color they use and as of late most of them have four different colors in their hairs. Seems like they are trying to cover all their bases. Pretty soon the hair color will leave them all bald.

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Redheads.

So I married a brunette.

Of course!

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

#1 - Redheads

#2 - Any other color....dyed RED !

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other

Brunettes....I very rarely see a good looking redhead, and they always seem to have that gross, corpse white skin....and ugly ass freckles.

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other

CS believe it or not that red hair, pale skin, and freckles came from a certain gene inherited from.....Neanderthals!

Yep, trust me that's where it came from. It's called MC1R, and it has one very peculiar quality, the people who have it also have a much higher sex drive, get my drift? :icon_thumleft: Yep, them there Cro Magnons had a taste for cave girls, because the cave girls were HOT-blooded!

www.thetech.org/genetics/news.php?id=67

I never have dated an ugly woman, although lots of redheads ARE ugly. Every woman I ever dated has been at least an 8 out of a 10, and one was a 10. You just have to look in all the right places, and big universities and colleges are where to find them. Been there, done that, I went to two Universities and 5 junior colleges..

These aren't too bad, no 10's but still not too bad, you think? ;D

Oh, and yes too, these are (natural) redheads, modern-day cave girls. If they have even (slightly) red eyebrows they are natural redheads, regardless of whether they dyed their hair, or not.

The first redhead reminds me of the one I dated for more than a year. I was 35 and she was 20. Younger women preferred me for some reason..not sure why. My last wife of 21 years is 14 years younger than me.

Attachments

• Beautiful-natural-redhead-woman-in-blue-dress1.jpg
    Beautiful-natural-redhead-woman-in-blue-dress1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4,711
  • redhead.jpg
    redhead.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,142
  • beautiful,ginger,girl,red,hair,redhead,woman-7235118cb86ccc8c30a82a19c129dad8_m.jpg
    beautiful,ginger,girl,red,hair,redhead,woman-7235118cb86ccc8c30a82a19c129dad8_m.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,760
  • 600full-barbara-meier.jpg
    600full-barbara-meier.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 679
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,040

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I've still got my love goggles trained on this brunette for the last 34 years. Mostly white now; but then mine has done the same.

img004-1.jpg

Bullhead.jpg

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

LuckyLarry said:
Dennis I knew this would eventually come up:

First date was with a redhead. 2nd date was with a different redhead. 3rd was with another redhead. 4th redhead I married (for 4 years) (later divorced). 5th redhead I married (7 years). Married another redhead (for 21) years. Current GF a redhead (8 years).

I asked a psychiatrist AND a psychologist about this and they both said that most redheads are rather timid and insecure, and seek someone who they feel will always protect them. I've been a martial artist for 41 years (and at times a bodyguard for certain people) and the shrinks said that is the main reason why redheads prefer me. I never did approach those women, they approached me, mostly through friends. Those shrinks knew something after all, redhead like big, protective, capable men, even if they get old, like me. lol

Redheads #1 :icon_thumright:

Brunettes #2 :icon_thumleft:

I don't care about blonds that much. :laughing7:

LL

I think someone needs to Join Redheads Anomous!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Although Im still Atached to red Head #1 17 years and Still Going ( She was Bleach Blonde when We first Met!!!! ) ( Now the Fight Starts!!! Chug ) First one to Name reds true hair color receives a Charter membership!!! ( Now the Real Fight Begins!!!!) Im Dead!!! Help Chug

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandman said:
This section was getting kind of lame so I thought this would liven it up some. Jeff will probably move it, but I think it should belong here for just this once.

So what do you guys and gals think. Which is better? They all yap at ya to take out the trash or not scratch in front of them...... :laughing7:

OK time to move it :D

& as far as Hair Color, not what catches my eyes.

good to see your feeling Better :icon_thumleft:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Redhead , hands down . They are not for the meek and easily disenheartend . Best to learn to ride a moped before you straddle a Harley and crank it to full throttle :headbang:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Decisions Decisions!! We Might Have A Winner!!! But Will Wait For More Responses!!!

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i'm sorta partial to bald,after ya loose yer own

Attachments

• Bald-Demi-Moore1.jpg
    Bald-Demi-Moore1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 987
  • imagesCAJIU85X.jpg
    imagesCAJIU85X.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 923
  • natport1.jpg
    natport1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,071

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Coinstriking Michigan said:
Brunettes....I very rarely see a good looking redhead, and they always seem to have that gross, corpse white skin....and ugly ass freckles.

I have to disagree here.. i kind of love the freckles on a redhead.. and the fact that they can be Wildcats is kind of a turn on.

USTiger

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

18 to 80, blind, crippled, crazy, it don't make any difference to me, I like em all.

You ain't been loved til you've had a make up session after being shot at. :laughing9:

Bassfish

Jul 12, 2006

Brunettes. :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• buck mtn 3.jpg
    buck mtn 3.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 511

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Bassfish you're just saying that because it's true :icon_thumright:

LL

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

Dunno...they all look the same in a dark room! ;D :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions