Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted, please post by our rules, no political posts.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Made it through life retired at 48, it was totally earned with the degree of "The school of hard knocks".

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5- Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made it through life retired at 48, it was totally earned with the degree of "The school of hard knocks".

Same here, arrived early, stayed late even played off a ex-wife and retired early.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
There's songs about this. I was born on the 4th of July, and now I'm 71. Woke up alive again this morning = whatever.....

It is all about what we really do with our lives. I began from nothing. Dad said I wasn't his, and Mom said otherwise. I didn't listen to them, I just went out and lived my life alone, and took advantage of what ever I saw in front of me. I got here, nothing else mattered to me.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I see that in my country education now does not matter, if you have enough brains in your head, but if there are no brains in your head, then education is necessary. Because the presence of a diploma still helps to find at least some kind of work if you do not know anything and do not know how. But still, if you are capable of something, then education is not as important as 20 years ago.
SO, a "Trade" or major in college, for YOU...?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I see that in my country education now does not matter, if you have enough brains in your head, but if there are no brains in your head, then education is necessary. Because the presence of a diploma still helps to find at least some kind of work if you do not know anything and do not know how. But still, if you are capable of something, then education is not as important as 20 years ago.

That's the whole thing-most go on the piece of paper. But life experience one cannot buy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread