Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
bigscoop said:
"sheeple"..."frogs".....what is this weird fascination with animals all about? :icon_scratch: :laughing9: And a "wolf"...turn on you in a minute and rip you apart to fullfil it's own hunger. :laughing9: Whoooo.....may the minds of men continue to express themselves and entertain the masses in such ways. :laughing9: :thumbsup:
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/26/nasa-warn-super-solar-storms-forecasted-2012-kill-1-billion-20382/

jglunt

Feb 15, 2005
On the big Muskegon River in W. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We think of ourselves as the center of the universe and the most important life form out there but our existence as a species has taken a very brief moment in time and we are nothing but inconspicuous little specks in the universe. We will be extinguished or extinguish ourselves at some point in time but in the grand scheme of things, it will be an extremely insignificant event and I'm sure it has happened countless times in the past.

Theology, in my opinion, is our way of coping with our insignificance.

Will we regress, through some event such as a nuclear war or natural disaster that doesn't quite extinguish us completely? Perhaps. I suppose it is then left to the survivors of the world to attempt to rebuild some sort of society...I choose not to concern myself with it and I will cope as best I can if it happens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread