French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5id, Minelab E-Trac.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who I "really" am.

I've been wanting to post this for awhile, but have had many others I wanted to post about first. But I am wvdrummer,or civilwarhunter,and wvfunny. I was first banned in 2009 and returned from the bann because it was a misshap,so they returned me to the forum. Then my computer died and I forgot the password and email. I came back as wvfunny which is one name I just stupidly came up with. But then that account was saying I was banned,but I would still get emails a news letters and was still able to do a few things but I couldn't post. Now I am French Creek hunter, I have been here for about 5 years,I am 17 I started this forum when I was 12.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Who I "really" am.

So Sparky, how long will it be before you get banned again :dontknow: :tongue3:

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:laughing7:

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 321

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53 said:
So Sparky, how long will it be before you get banned again :dontknow: :tongue3:

With mulitple bannings in the past, probably not long.

So tell me sparky, or whatever your name is today, why did you come back and act like a total newbie in your posts?

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

butcher.gif

;D

You should be able to log on, "civil war hunter" is not banned. But you would need your log in info.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

you started getting banned at the age of 12?

moderators need to chat with your mother....come on, put her online. time for an adult chat
(only kidding)

glad you are back.

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey come here............

Attachments

• homer_choking_bart.jpg
    homer_choking_bart.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 273
OP
OP
F

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I figured I would get banned if I reveal myself. But I can still get back on,lol. I won't post as much this time,I think what I did was I posted multiple topics in different areas on this forum and I think that was one of rules that I must have over looked. :tard:

But anyhow,I can't post photos. I'm also not on as often as I used to be,so banning me would be pointless really.

Lets start a new topic shall we? I am going beach detecting in Virginia here in about 3 weeks for spring break "not home schooled anymore,for all that remember". But I hope to find some cash,maybe fly my kite for a bit,and hang with my parents. In fact I am very close to my parents unlike a lot of the teens these days. I love to read,and I have many hobbies, I'm kind of like a older person. I can't do drugs or smoke for medical reasons. I complain that I'm getting too old to really do anything. :laughing7:
I'm going to try my graphing technique for the beach again. I hope to find a ring,since last time I went, I came pretty close with just finding a junk piece off a bracelet or something of that nature. Hope you all are doing well,I see a lot of the people I knew on here are gone..

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

French Creek hunter said:
I'm also not on as often as I used to be,so banning me would be pointless really.

LOL, the old reverse psychology trick! OK Brer rabbit.

How about just posting mature threads and responses here. That will put you above about 80% of the rest of us!
BTW, threatening the mods that you will just come back if they ban you again isn't a challenge you are likely to win. There are these little things called ISPs that identify where I computer is located, regardles of the name of the account.

Welcome back I look forward to some posts about your upcoming detecting trip!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

beach detecting is my number 1 favorite. easy to dig, beautiful scenery, long walks in a straight line :)

hope you find something great. I got to the beach in April and can't wait to start detecting.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jason in Enid said:
How about just posting mature threads and responses here. That will put you above about 80% of the rest of us!

Nice suggestion, that will put him over me :tongue3:

Anyway, enjoy your beach detecting.. Think of it this way; soon it will be summer and even if you don't find anything there is always the scenery :thumbsup:

OP
OP
F

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I used to detect in a straight line too,till I met a much more experienced detectorest than myself, who showed me how it's done by walking up and down the beach and marking yourself with lines by dragging a scoop or for my case,my feet. I love it soo much,I use if for grassy places and fields and have just had the most fun time with it. I bet your asking how I mark myself on land.. Well I use surveying traverse nails that my Dad had after his surveying business,I used some of his ribbon. An I have myself some flags..

FarmerChick said:
beach detecting is my number 1 favorite. easy to dig, beautiful scenery, long walks in a straight line :)

hope you find something great. I got to the beach in April and can't wait to start detecting.

OP
OP
F

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Soo true,last time I brought 2 of my cameras that I only used one to take about 6 pictures. Waste of space,could have brought a boogie board or something more useful.. But we stayed in Myrtle Beach at the Forest Dunes,the one with the only indoor water park. It was fun if you were a fan of water slides and stuff,but I just can't do stuff like that anymore.. I don't like it is what I'm saying. I used to though,but I have a lot more breathing problems that came on when I was in California at high elevations, while swimming.

spartacus53 said:
Jason in Enid said:

Nice suggestion, that will put him over me :tongue3:

Anyway, enjoy your beach detecting.. Think of it this way; soon it will be summer and even if you don't find anything there is always the scenery :thumbsup:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

French Creek hunter said:
I used to though,but I have a lot more breathing problems that came on when I was in California at high elevations, while swimming.

Interesting.... :idea1: After seeing that line I wonder if you're a big reader.. If you are a reader I suggest reading 'The Presence', by John Saul.. It may have some answers for you :thumbsup:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

Interesting story. Hope you stick around for awhile.

As for me, every morning I look into the mirror and say out loud: "Am I me?"

I've often wondered if we really are who we think we are. What if all this is really a dream and we're really not here?

We all think we live in a real world but maybe this is all the work of the imagination. Maybe we're traveling through another dimension--a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. Maybe we're all on a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination?

Together we're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas.

The GOP.

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

finally a sign...

Attachments

• twilight-zone[1].jpg
    twilight-zone[1].jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 177