North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh no

I got my Tax Return "Returned".

I was trying to get a jump on doing my taxes this year, however, the IRS sent my Tax Return back!!

I guess it was because of my response to the line, which said: "List All Dependents".

So, I replied, 12 million illegal immigrants, 3 million crack heads, 42 million unemployable people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons, and 535 fools in the U.S. House and Senate.

Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable.

So I sent it back with a question "Did I forget someone?"

:laughing9: :laughing9:

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you did, you forgot Corporations who are supported by the Government. You forgot the country of Iraq which we are rebuilding.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Good one and so true.

Here in the north the thing is to get on "total disability." One of my buddies just got on it. He has a "bad back." It took him several years with a lawyer to get on it but he finally made it. Now he only needs to work part time to supplement his government check. He drives trucks for extra cash pay and in his spare time he cuts and stacks firewood or repairs vehicles. He'll also build most anything for the cash. With his disability and odd job money and his wife's income (she does the same thing) they do very well (they buy very expensive toys). There are many thousands of people like this in America. Not far from us is a whole family drawing disability checks due to alcoholism. The kids are grown, live home, and they're drunks like their parents. The day alcoholism was designated a "decease" it opened a floodgate of disability applicants. The awful thing is, many of these people still drink and have no plans to beat the habit. Only now the government pays them to be drunks.

One of my doctor friends just hates it every day. There's a steady stream of people to his office to get free money and/or a marijuana prescription. Marijuana is more plentiful than tobacco in this area. Well after all, tobacco is bad for you ;D To get on the "total disability" free lunch line you must have a doctor's recommendation in writing. The easiest way is to locate a crooked doctor (there are many in some states). But even honest doctors will do it for people who don't deserve it if they fear a potential lawsuit for misdiagnosis.

How is it this continues? Easy, minority groups. To get at anyone the authorities would have to go after everyone including the minorities. Since they greatly fear them, they don't make much of an attempt to police the system.

Some predict by 2030 American workers will fork over 50%+ of their wages to pay for entitlements (and everything else).

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When you send in your amended return, be sure and staple it togeather with a few hundred staples, They really like that :hello2:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
oh no

I got my Tax Return "Returned".

I was trying to get a jump on doing my taxes this year, however, the IRS sent my Tax Return back!!

I guess it was because of my response to the line, which said: "List All Dependents".

So, I replied, 12 million illegal immigrants, 3 million crack heads, 42 million unemployable people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons, and 535 fools in the U.S. House and Senate.

Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable.

So I sent it back with a question "Did I forget someone?"

Wait a minute Jeff....don't move this just yet......I mean, the above is actually funny stuff! :laughing7:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

entitlements. ugh the word itself just kills me. no one is entitled to anything.

2030---50% will be dedicated to entitlements? holy cow.

geez, me thinks the system has to change :laughing7: :hello2:

I posted before on this....but my BFF Barb owns a dairy. A mexican guy came for a job milking. She paid well, gave him beef, he got bonus on sold cows, will get onto med insurance and more. She treats her employees well actually. About 1 month later he says he has to move back to his other county he came from. That this county did NOT give out the great freebies that the old county gave out. No one from the county came to drive his wife to the store. Gave less benefits, etc. She wanted to strangle him and said get the HE double hockey sticks out of her barn. She told him thank goodness her county didn't hand out money to grubbers like his old county. She was livid. (But that just shows me people sure now how to work the system and make free money/take benefits when they don't need them and can work and support themselves).

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You also forgot to list IRS employees, as well as the rest of all the federal, state, county, and city employees that you and every other tax paying citizen helps to support.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick, you see their were 2 big obstacles that you would have to clear.

1- Come up with fictitious names
2- Make up the illegitimate SS #'s they have made, to match those fictitious names

As cunning as I can be, I think I would have met my Waterloo :crybaby2:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
darn Spart....I couldn't pull off all those dependents and get a big refund back. well the country probably couldn't cut me a check anyway :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Darn An Im Still trying to Figure out Why they Sent Me A Check For 1.88 !!! After I received Our Refund!!! ;D ;D ;D It was In the Mail Today, :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: It Cost them More to Process It !!! Chug

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from an investment I got a dividend of .04

that check was sad, I get it quarterly :)

I have tried for 3 years to close out this stock acct. of $34. I am surprised the company isn't out of biz yet with practices like this :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions