Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
FarmerChick said:
there is enjoying life when you eat crap and then there is enjoying life eating well.

well feels better.

it is the daily minutes of life. how you feel. eventually all that cruddy food makes you slow and sluggish and nasty inside.
after a yum healthier meal, you walk away from the table with energy. After that nasty/processed/greasy/fake meal, you walk away sluggish, tired, bloated and hit the couch. hmm....I know what I choose :)

yea I can get hit by a bus like everyone else, but when I do I will feel better before it creams me!! :)

So true, this is why I eat Italian subs, drink whiskey, and smoke Cuban cigars. I only pretend to drink sodas. When we have company I sip a Coke but don't swallow.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anything in moderation is ok

when it becomes a lifestyle you got problems ;D

pass the sub please...sounds delish

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, someone finally said it! Moderation is the key. I don't think one Big Mac a week is going to cause your early demise, but if that is all you ate, it might. ;D

Or, if you drank Pepsi like water. :D

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only feel sluggish when I endulge and eat too much......I still don't do routine meals....I usually eat just enough to make the hunger go away whenever the need arises. Always been like that....drove my mother nuts! Sometimes I'll eat breakfast but most often I won't eat anything until I've been up and active for a few hours, then I may not eat again until the day is done and it's close to bedtime. But I do drink a lot of fluids through the day, water, soft drinks, etc. (I "very seldom" drink beer, etc.) This is just a natural way of life for me, not something I've set my mind to. I just find that I have more energy throughout the day and I never get sick, (i.e., flues, colds, etc.) :dontknow:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
bigscoop said:
I only feel sluggish when I endulge and eat too much......I still don't do routine meals....I usually eat just enough to make the hunger go away whenever the need arises. Always been like that....drove my mother nuts! Sometimes I'll eat breakfast but most often I won't eat anything until I've been up and active for a few hours, then I may not eat again until the day is done and it's close to bedtime. But I do drink a lot of fluids through the day, water, soft drinks, etc. (I "very seldom" drink beer, etc.) This is just a natural way of life for me, not something I've set my mind to. I just find that I have more energy throughout the day and I never get sick, (i.e., flues, colds, etc.) :dontknow:

I agree with most of this except you need to have a little whiskey every day. This amount should never exceed 1 quart (unless you dilute it).

Whiskey heals many aliments. For one, constipation. If you're over 60 you'll be lucky to make it in time.

If you're a crap singer/entertainer with about no chance of success; a big slug of whiskey will make you look good. And if you drink some yourself you'll look even better.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:

Yep Except Black Water, I Live on Gingerale, & Red Meat
Anytime I Get sick it's rare and Fast.
usually a Nap gets rid of it.

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
The article would have you think there was half a cup of baby juice in your 20oz pepsi with it's first impression. Sensationalism. Imagine, the news isn't really all that accurate. I realized the human part wasn't in the actual drink, but I didn't realize they were sustaining cells from long ago to do this. Still weird, but at least they aren't using some daily supply of aborted babies. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but I don't feel that they have created a market for aborted babies if the info in this thread is correct, so my hackles are down.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, Cheese, don't believe it. John Birch Society just ain't hip and happenin. They used to always have a booth at the State Fair of Oklahoma in the 60's, and everybody walked WAY around them. Their guys always were dressed like the Blues Brothers.

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Soylent Green is made out of people!

Attachments

• 220px-Soylent_green.jpg
    220px-Soylent_green.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 342

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread