onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful day today upper 70's ground not frozen great day to do a little detecting. Got to visit a local park on the near (LEFT side of the city) finding a few coppers (always amazed me no one picks up a Penney ) dimes and a few Quarters. Anyway with the head phones on (so you don't up set the locals) I don't notice some dude playing with his dogs. sure enough both take a breather and drop a dump on the grass. Normally intelligent people bring a bag and pick up after them. Guess this guy figures the park is his. Walking back to my van the guy steps out of his yard and I say "Next time I see you not to take your dogs crap out of the park I'll rub your face in it" He makes that turn towards me with that look of (Oh Yea) I pull out my Garrett probe point it at him and he runs away. (We have conceal and carry ) I kind of chuckeled untill I got into the van Damm got my boots on (you know the kind of souls that you need a stick to clear out the crap on the bottem :BangHead: Next time i'll just call the doo doo police :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Very POOR moves on your part !
My Momma didn't let me follow chickens to learn how to walk . She taught me to watch where I was putting my feet . Especially in a PUBLIC park .
Legal concealed carry area and you confront a stranger with a PINPOINTER :icon_scratch: You are lucky to still be stealing my oxygen .
Had you pulled that foolish move with most of the folks I know ; you wouldn't even hold soup , now ,
let alone oxygen ...................................

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trucken the pointer was in my left hand right hand is always close to the judge. 410 double ot

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am with ya

Attachments

• Lol-Mel-Gibson-Braveheart-600x282.jpg
    Lol-Mel-Gibson-Braveheart-600x282.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 225

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
being a gal I would not have said anything to comfront him if alone in the area.

I would definitely say 5 million cuss words on my way out of there and be pissed for a while then get over it :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread