magnetosphere flipping

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Our magnetosphere is flipping and there is much speculation as to what is causing it. NASA has removed its live video cams of this and are keeping quite about what is going on. Here is a video not yet taken down. www.youtube.comwatch?v=VG180nGP2Gs Here is also an explanation of one of the experts who are coming forward with their findings. You can decide whether you think it is factual or not.
1.earth will cross galactic equation in 2012
2.we are witnessing a rare alignment of planets
3.the existence of a planet is approaching ours
4.gravity wave coming our way
5.magnetosphere flipping
6.upper thermsophere collapsing
Good Luck. rockhound

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just what is a "gravity wave"? Gravity is the property of attraction to a massive body, it doesn't travel in waves like light or sound.

I'll probably carry on like I have been. If doomsday was approaching and there was something I wanted to do, there has been nothing stopping me from doing it previously so I must not have wanted it all that badly. :dontknow:

If it's gonna happen worrying won't help and a cellar full if Vienna Sausage and ammo won't mean squat if God wants Armageddon. If He wants you dead, you're dead. If He wants you to survive, He'll see to it.

We already raise most of our own meat and vegetables - have 38 chicks in the brooder for this season's meat or next year's eggs and I just tilled on of our three gardens for planting. I'd rather not rely on society up to now, so if it fails we'll work around what comes next. :dontknow:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm, all the choices, but which one shall I take :icon_scratch: I guess it's best to go with what sounds best to me. I'll take what's behind door #2 Bob.. OK Spart, lets see what's behind door #2

Bob - Well Zippy, you have won the following

2. We are witnessing a rare alignment of planets

What does that actually mean.. Perhaps everything, or nothing at all. I'm with Charlie P. (NY) on this.. There isn't much you can do but hope for he best. For those that think it may be nothing more than a joke, perhaps you best think again :tongue3:

Yesterday was the spring equinox that rolled around 1 something in the morning. At that moment you are able to stand up an egg (photo of me in 1980 something NYC WTC concourse) Also think about how our little moon affects our oceans and tides.

Note: In order to get my picture taken I did put a little piece of gum under the egg, it was very windy that day :tongue3:

Also see

The Proxigean Spring Tide is a rare, unusually high tide. This very high tide occurs when the moon is both unusually close to the Earth (at its closest perigee, called the proxigee) and in the New Moon phase (when the Moon is between the Sun and the Earth). The proxigean spring tide occurs at most once every 1.5 years.

Now whatever this new alignment that is coming this December, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the affects are :dontknow: If something so small and almost insignificant like our moon can have its affects, think about a larger unknown cosmic event. :icon_scratch:

Could be something, may be nothing... Bast part like Charlie said, there is nothing we can do about it, but sit on the sidelines and watch :laughing9:

OP
OP
R

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I am not trying to alarm anyone, just telling what is happening. What the effects will be and what they will cause are pure specualtion at this point. Some scientists are nervous about it while others don't seem to even notice. There are many things happening now, for better or worse. We will have to wait to see the outcome of these phenomena. Good luck. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread