Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that this morning. I have the winning ticket in my pocket. Feel free to buy a few tickets though so it will drive my prize amount up more. :happysmiley:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got back with my $500,000,000.00 winner. Started making up my equipment list and schedule, the visa's I will need, armed guards, land transport. I can't wait to start detecting anywhere in the world I want to. Can't detect in New York City's Central Park? I could reseed the entire Great Lawn! Pretty hard to imagine $300,000,000.00 in the bank. I would charter a plane and me and some of my closest detecting budddies would be away for a while!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my 5 tickets. one of those lines is a winner, but no one will know. I will disappear wtih my money :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Est. Annuity $540,000,000
Est. Cash $389,800,000

I Could use $389,800,000 in my checking account for gas

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With my luck if I were to play and win the dollar would be devalued the next day. :sad1:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in with a pool of workers. It means we only get 40Mil if we hit, but we have 120 chances to win!

If I'm a winner I plan on spending the rest of my days on a boat hunting for more treasure!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll buy T-NET for an undisclosed amount that will make the owners more than happy, then close it without warning to drive everyone insane. :laughing9:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll buy T-NET for an undisclosed amount that will make the owners more than happy, then close it without warning to drive everyone insane. :laughing9:

Just leave it as single topic message forum, and everyone that is saying they are leaving, and how horrible it is now will be screaming for the board to come back in ANY form.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting a ticket with 5 chances on it. Thing is, I know I have the right numbers so I'm picking the same, exact numbers on all 5 tickets. That way, if someone else picks the same numbers, I get 5/6ths of the money and, instead of half, the other person only gets 1/6th. :)

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
389 million -- I'd manage to scrap by some how -- just think of the taxes you have to pay at least 38% bracket --- yep time to open a say about 139 million dollar non profiet "charity" and name all your known family members to the "salaried" board of directors as members and donate the money you would otherwise pay in taxes to the govt to it and then write it off on your taxes * this solves several problems all at once --it gets rid of the tax burden to the govt and pays off all those pesky begging relatives that will show up looking fer a hand out at the same time ( and by giving them a long term job they get a steady income to live off of to ensure they stay busy and not bothering you ) win /win --plus it looks like your actually doing "good works' to the general public --also when non family folks come looking for "hand outs" send em to your "charity " to get help --bonus win * let one set of non family begging pest bother the other set of family begging pest and use the money that the govt would normally swipe in taxes to fund the whole mess.

then you can peacefully sit down with your quarter of a billion dollars (250 million)

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put it all in a checking account, Find out what the Maximum amount
you can take out in cash Daily, weekly without being Questioned.
Spend or give 25% to relatives & Family, and put 75% in a Very large safe.

Do this until your Checking account is down to $2000,00

Move into city Park and apply for Welfare

Or just buy an Oil Refinery

end of tax Problem
======================

Seriously How much you think it would cost to
Buy Gettysburg & Turn it into
Detectorists Paradise ?

Or maybe I'll just Buy everything Historical I Can
and start a GPAA Type Program
for TreasurNet Members.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$640,000,000. Now

They just said all possible Combinations should have been played by now.

Still Have to Run for My Ticket,
I Guess if I win I Have to share ???:sad10:

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well if its 640 and you take cash --say 500 and if you split it in two thats just 250 million a mere quarter of a billion or by 4 a eighth of a billion 125 million * -- anything above 100 million is enough to live the "good life" for the rest of your life or until hyperinflation hits from the us govt "over spending" like the germans did in the 20's whichever comes first.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the game! :headbang: Called my son in Indiana and gave him my top secret numbers so he could pick me up the winning ticket. Been online all day looking for someone to build me my custom pirate ship and my own private tropical, treasure loaded island. Will start hiring the crew and staff Saturday morning if anyone is interested. Each staff member will have their very own beach front bungalow, dive boat, and all the treasure hunting equipment they could ever need.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've totally changed my mind about purchasing T-NET for now. I have decided to instead purchase that town that Jeff mentioned is up for sale. Jeff, where is that little town by the highway anyway???

I'll get that little town and turn it into one big tourist trap.. Mo' Money, mo' money :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions