BLOCKED Members LIST

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking sometime in the mid to late 80's, prior to that I spent a lot of time hunting artifacts in the area farm fields. Really went after it in the 90's and early 2000's.......not near that much in the last few years.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Started in 1991. A relative of mine did a lot of MDing in the Charleston area. The first time I held an actual slave tag in my hands, I was hooked.

Edit: It wasn't MY find, but it gave me the "bug".. and there is something wrong with the title of this thread, it says "BLOCKED Members LIST"

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
about 2 years now.
late starter.

always took beach vacations and watched people detect. always wanted to do it, but never bought a detector. One day made another beach vacation trip planned and thought, I am buying myself a detector and being one of those people I watch.

I do love it especially beach hunting.

HMMM...this title says blocked members list LOL, but I followed the lead of the thread.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Blocked members? Is that square or rectangel? Chube-blk-500.jpg

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I started around 1980. My brother-In-law and I were rebuilding an old car and had lost some parts in the grass where we were working. We got a magnet but failed to find the pieces. I wqent to Radio Shack and purchased a small detector with a meter. We found the pieces easily and wondered what else had been lost over the years apiond his yard. With that small detector we found enough to almost pay for it with the coins lost. I then went to Radio Shack and purchased the best one they had, back then it was $99. I payed for it the first summer and the next spring bought a Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro from Kellyco. The rest is history. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread