diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senate Bill 1813, introduced by Barbara Boxer D-Ca to supposedly authorize appropriations for federal transportation and infrastructure programs, the “Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act” or “MAP-21″. As stated it also includes a provision that would allow for the “revocation or denial” of a passport for anyone with “certain unpaid taxes” or “tax delinquencies”.
Answer this Barbara What the heck does one have to do with the other? You lost me there. Lets see, they can't pay their back taxes so lets take away their passports so they can't leave the country? That ought to generate millions for MAP-21, yeah, millions.:nono: Don't think so.

Because as Barbara Boxer puts it...“Thousands of businesses are at stake, and eventually we are talking about nearly three million jobs at stake,” “There are many people on both sides of the aisle in the Senate who want to get our bill, MAP-21, passed into law, and I am going to do everything I can to keep the pressure on the Republican House to do just that.”

Sidenote on the bill- There does not appear to be any specific language requiring a taxpayer to be charged with tax evasion or any other crime in order to have their passport revoked or limited — only that a notice of lien or levy has been filed by the IRS.

Just another prime example of America at it's worst.

Wonder how long this post will stand?

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red.....:laughing7:....you do recall you where exiled from Tnet world because of all of this politicking in the past, right? I'm guessing they finally took the ankle bracelet off? No more parole visits?.....I'm thinking career criminal. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, there are no politics allowed on this website, please refrain from posting political threads....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread