Leaving behind metal tags even if your not metal detecting is going to be awesome!

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for pointing that out! OK, Coinstriking Michigan....let's castrate the turd! APB out this idiot.

I'd like to smack him around a bit just for being a whiny lil punk. I get pleasure out of knowing he's a nerd though so it's cool.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Maybe he saw one of the old war hand print-2_edited-3.jpg movies where they were writting" Killroy was here" everywhere.

By the way, when I find a cache I always leave a horseshoe with the front part up to indicate he found the right place, but to late.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Spart, If the front part is up, the open end is down and the luck ran out. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Easier to just stroll around the beach or fields on a summers morning, with a seed bag full of ball bearings....sowing the joy as you go! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread