Leaving behind metal tags even if your not metal detecting is going to be awesome!

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So how long have you been mentally ill?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wouldn't bother me one bit, the copper alone would have a good scrap value :laughing9:

Besides, it will cost you more to buy them in the first place... :tongue3: I always win at the end of the day :headbang:

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
leaving behind these babies in parks even when im not metal detecting is going to be the definition of a troll :) MUAHHAHAHAHA im so evil :) No one will detect ever again hahahahaha

First of all, you have to be a pathetic loser to go through the trouble of ordering tags and burying them in various places to eff with metal detectorists. Although I don't doubt how pathetic you are due to the fact that you made this thread, judging by your previous thread in which you wept about not being able to find anything of value, I highly doubt you possess the energy and dedication it would take to pull off such a stunt for any more than a day or two.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
walk away from metal detecting with a bit of your dignity left please :)

but it is funny thinking someone would take the time to plant tags!!! what a waste of time. 'like' you could put them where anyone 'might' detect. I have a better chance of hitting the lottery than finding one of those tags :laughing7:

it is interesting tho what people come up with nowadays.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's doing it as if he's leaving behind a calling card, a time capsule if you will, so at sometime down the road another detectorist will find the tag and know the place was hunted 5, 10, 20 or more years ago. Kind of like a history tag. I don't personally see the attraction and wouldn't find the tag especially interesting, but I don't think he's actually doing it to mess with MDer's.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's a cool idea. I would like to dig one up some day. If you think this is some horrible thing, you need to find a more relaxing hobby, like maybe going into a coma.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just bury a time capsule then with ALL the treasures he has found...and say, metal detecting stinks, see this is all I found. Some detectorist would get a great laugh from that one if they dug it up :laughing7:

it would be funny tho if someone did dig one up.

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought the life of playing video games was a sad one...lol...What a social misfit this tool is. A girlfriend will help occupy your time buddy. Not an inflatable one, a real live one that talks and everything. I think it's hilarious that someone failed so miserably at detecting even with a top of the line machine and tries to take his loser frustrations out on people who are finding **** that he couldn't.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just realized that this video wasn't the OP's. The OP needs to get back on his meds.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's doing it as if he's leaving behind a calling card, a time capsule if you will, so at sometime down the road another detectorist will find the tag and know the place was hunted 5, 10, 20 or more years ago. Kind of like a history tag. I don't personally see the attraction and wouldn't find the tag especially interesting, but I don't think he's actually doing it to mess with MDer's.

Did you see the text below the video? The video is not of the person who made this thread. The person who made the thread is indeed trying to mess with people.

leaving behind these babies in parks even when im not metal detecting is going to be the definition of a troll
smiley.gif
MUAHHAHAHAHA im so evil
smiley.gif
No one will detect ever again hahahahaha

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you see the text below the video? The video is not of the person who made this thread. The person who made the thread is indeed trying to mess with people.

Yeah he's a lifeless turd who thinks TRYING to bother others will get back all the time and money he wasted metal detecting. I love it, I love knowing that he failed hard at something that comes easy to most people with half the detector he had. He is a load that should have been shot in the sheets. Keep the posts coming Video Game Nerd...we love them:thumbsup:

Attachments

• nerd.jpg
    nerd.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4,090
Last edited:

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you think this is some horrible thing, you need to find a more relaxing hobby, like maybe going into a coma.
This guy makes a douche post like this and "I" need to find another hobby?
I don't think so, Scooter.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah he's a lifeless turd who thinks TRYING to bother others will get back all the time and money he wasted metal detecting. I love it, I love knowing that he failed hard at something that comes easy to most people with half the detector he had. He is a load that should have been shot in the sheets. Keep the posts coming Video Game Nerd...we love them:thumbsup:

Coinstriking Michigan,
let it all hang out................................

:blob8: :hello2: :tongue3:

let us know how you feel.....

:laughing7: :wink:

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Coinstriking Michigan,
let it all hang out................................

:blob8: :hello2: :tongue3:

let us know how you feel.....

:laughing7: :wink:

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE

Well, he failed at something so simple and gets mad and tries to make others feel foolish. That is the true sign of someone filled to the brim with douchebaggery.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And i just thought the guy was an idiot, what he want to do is against the law and his home town Police are probable looking for him doing some of that douchebagggery

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for pointing that out! OK, Coinstriking Michigan....let's castrate the turd! APB out this idiot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread