spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well 100 years after the sinking of the Titanic, they will once again set sail to NYC, only this aboard the MS Balmoral. The funny thing is they will set the same course, with the same amount of passengers 1309, many are family of the survivors.

They are expected to arrive at the exact position the same time of the original event and have a mass.

This is one cruise that doesn't sound like a pleasure trip to me :icon_scratch:

Then again, I wouldn't want to tempt fate and run into another rouge iceberg either

I wonder who'll they have waiting in NY for them too?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a second shot

I was thinking booze

hunting

basketball

wasn't think voyage! :)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I read that article at the little corner store down the street from my house.I saying to the clerk how ironic it would be if the ship sunk .:laughing7:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it's a cool idea. I've always been a Titanic buff.

In fact I have in my office a signed photo I received from my friend Dr. Bob Ballard.

Another bud (fellow artist Roger Bansemer) actually went swimming over the exact location of the Titanic.

Cool stuff.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, one time in a row, you are so right.. :laughing7: Those were my first thought's too, but I figured I'd hold off a bit before adding to this post.

The Balmoral is operated by Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, whose parent company, Harland and Wolff, built the Titanic in Belfast. I'll bet hey have actually gone out of there way to make sure they've used the same inferior material and construction flaws. Further more, to add excitement they may go out of their way to strike a real iceberg to add to the realism. Although not the crew number is smaller, so too are the amount of useable lifeboats.

This could be as interesting as the original voyage

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread