Is it just me who feels screwed all the time :)

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9:

I will shoot yer' ship right out from under ye' boots!

my treasure chest!!

imagesCAUOQ8SO.jpg

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey at first I thought it was a post about me! But I have to make some corrections for this thread;

I HOLD THE TITLE OF GETTING SCREWED ALL THE TIME!

NO ONE CAN TAKE MY TITLE!!!

I AM PRESIDENT and RULER of BEING SCREWED ALL THE TIME! There are a few close people here who can verify this!!!! :evil5:

I have so many screws in my behind, I can't even use a metal detector to find treasures as it always makes my detector go haywire everytime I turn it on and try and use it!

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Harley
hey, you are vice president. I am president. I got here first ya know :laughing9:

but if things go ok this next week, I will step down and you can step up into being the ALL TIME SCREWED person :headbang:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Harley
hey, you are vice president. I am president. I got here first ya know :laughing9:

but if things go ok this next week, I will step down and you can step up into being the ALL TIME SCREWED person :headbang:

Well, I don't know, you might be running neck and neck with me, but I had the title for 12 years!!!! I would gladly let you or anyone else have it if I could get rid of it!!!!
:laughing7:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More and more school systems are moving to year-round school with several breaks during the year.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12 years of being screwed? ok, I concede. You have got to hold the title as President then :thumbsup:

sounds like you do have it worse than me LOL

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More and more school systems are moving to year-round school with several breaks during the year.

you know I don't know if that is good or bad. never checked into year round school. I do beach trips. Alot of them from earliest warm weather I can til she goes back to school. so if it is, say, like ONE break during summer that would suck for us :)

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12 years of being screwed? ok, I concede. You have got to hold the title as President then :thumbsup:

sounds like you do have it worse than me LOL

You DON'T want to know! Someday maybe in my lifetime it will all go away!!! In the meantime, I hope to find that big priceless treasure!:laughing7:

S

stefen

Best bet is to not enroll your daughter until you return from your vacation...

Then play dumb and tell the school you were on vacation and was not aware of the early enrollment...

Why beat your head against the wall...my God, the loss of 1 week isn't the end of the world (to her, not you)...:laughing7:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stefen it will be cool. She goes for 3 days. that way she can see her class, her friends that are there, her teacher, her schedule thru the day a bit.....then she is off for 1 week (excused). at least for those 3 days she knows what is going on, that week off won't ruin her. I don't think I need to hold her off.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
it's your "high holy week" -- your a "metal detectorin" sect person -- once a year you and your daughter must make the week long holy trek to the "sacred spot" * -- so they have to accomidate your "special needs"

its similar to the "deerhuntrin" tribe that need the first 9 days of deer season so they take ther kids out of school for 5 days -- starts on sat /sun --school week off-- then next weekend as well -- some states have the first week of deer season as "excused"

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now Ivan that is a great idea! you are right. I can use it as our families 'traditional and educational' excuse to detect at the beach and have a blast.

I like it!! good thinking on that.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. the beach Gods are gearing up great finds for me in the upcoming future!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread