Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
800-Pound Bride Susanne Eman Bulking Up for Her Big Wedding Day

I just don't understand people. Obviously a physcologist and medical help is needed. Also for the chef hubby to be. No one in their right mind would 'feed' into that other persons situation except someone needing mental help also.

I just don't get it. Can we go back to the time when this type of situation was embarrassing, known to be unhealthy, wouldn't be a record in a book and get great glory in the media for their efforts?

ugh

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree. In my profession I see this all the time. Some people die in the early 20's with 8 inches (or more) of fat covering their bodies.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one thing that is so frustrating is that the 'fat young ones' say they are healthy. sure cause they ARE young. they can carry the load 'for a bit' and then the age creeps in and you die or you have a TON of medical troubles you are battling. I guess the cookies and burgers are an instant gratification, while long term health is a fantasy many can't figure out.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
one thing that is so frustrating is that the 'fat young ones' say they are healthy. sure cause they ARE young. they can carry the load 'for a bit' and then the age creeps in and you die or you have a TON of medical troubles you are battling. I guess the cookies and burgers are an instant gratification, while long term health is a fantasy many can't figure out.

Well that's the key thing nowadays..... "instant gratification" or extreme indulgence with as little effort exerted as possible.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
some guys have "fat fetishes" and want obese women -- some women will eat themselves to death * -- its a "perfect match" of co dependance -- he' s clearly a "fat woman fetish" man (chef)--and shes a big time fat woman -- who loves food and eating .

many "couples" are in fact merely living together as "co dependant " people -- say you got two minimum income wage people * -- apart they can not meet the fiscal "minimums" needed to survive --off of a "single" minimum wage income -- you know ---rent .,food, lights , car payment , ect. --but "together" with two minimum wages combined -- they can "get by"

as they say --he (or) she "completes" me --making a "whole" person

I being a large man --like "larger" sized women in general -- rather than the "starved to death" look of many "modern" women -- who do not eat in a attempt to look "slim and pretty"-- women who do not eat tend to be crabby and whinny ( traits which I detest in a woman ) and since they do not eat --they do not want you eating around them either --(so you now can not eat as well ) uh hello -- I like food and eating * -- yes I'm "over weight" at 400 lbs (retired merchant marine - chef) and my wife is large as well --- both my wife and i are well aware weight can cause health issues and we both work on not gaining any more weight -- at twice my weight (800 lbs ) the bride is clearly "in danger" health wize

Last edited:
OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree Ivan but both need medical help. because there 'get by' is a possible death sentence for one while on 2 minimum incomes you aren't 'hurting yourself' actually in a way that is unhealthy. I think LOL

you love someone, like the chef loves her, yet you contribute to her early death. to me that is a signal for help of some sort.

I saw a 'fat show' on cable. The neice loves the aunt and at every gathering she prepares the most G-awful foods. the 10,000 calorie per plate type.
when asked she would be devasted and hurt and lonely and off in life wihtout her aunt. yet she does this? she just wants to please her.

:dontknow: I don't get it.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whew that policy could cost dearly. ya gotta hope the insured passed fast. nowadays that weight I would think would make her almost ineligible medically for life insurance. not many companies would touch that policy

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There IS a substance that will make a woman gain 50 pounds, but it also totally eliminates sex drive upon ingestion.

That substance is called wedding cake.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thing is, even if she can't get a life insurance policy, the taxpayers will have to provide the health insurance and pay for her medical needs and, when the worst happens. pick up the tab for her burial. Such is the American way these days.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes packer

we sure do pay for all the people out there that have a marble missing.

wow I wish we could pull the plug on that for this country!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread