Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: IT'S THE LAW

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    1465 times
    Dano, the difference is that the royals don't really govern any more. You have an elected government so thay aren't required. The presedint on the other hand is part of government and is required. I must admitt I overlooked the tourest income factor. I didn't realizr the return on the royal expence was so high. You mentioned the fuel for Airforce One! There are 2 Airforce one's and two marine helicopters and a fleet of cargo planes to carry the custom built limo and the Secret Service custom built SUV's and the big red carpet, lol, etc. So I guess you got me on that point.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liberty lady 2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	643795

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    1465 times
    Dano, the difference is that the royals don't really govern any more. You have an elected government so thay aren't required. The presedint on the other hand is part of government and is required. I must admitt I overlooked the tourest income factor. I didn't realizr the return on the royal expence was so high. You mentioned the fuel for Airforce One! There are 2 Airforce one's and two marine helicopters and a fleet of cargo planes to carry the custom built limo and the Secret Service custom built SUV's and the big red carpet, lol, etc. So I guess you got me on that point.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liberty lady 2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	643795 But I have to mention that fleet of ships saved freedom in the past and keeps evil at bay in the present. Frank

us
    Pronounced "Shadow" - ---= Wolfpack Forever! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    1687 times
    Cache Hunting
    @ Dano, My apologies then --- was just my attempt at a little poke of fun.
    "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
    - George Washington

Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

- Isaiah 5:20

Taking in news is like drinking from a creek. Always remember to get yours UPSTREAM FROM THE HERD!

We now return you to your state sponsored and regulated day.

Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    1210 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    No worries Chad! If you asked Dano why they have no military costs he would switch allegiance from one country to another just to perpetuate the argument. Even though the answer may still be the same. I wonder how many Countries have no need for military, as long as ours is paid for by us?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors