OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Dano, the difference is that the royals don't really govern any more. You have an elected government so thay aren't required. The presedint on the other hand is part of government and is required. I must admitt I overlooked the tourest income factor. I didn't realizr the return on the royal expence was so high. You mentioned the fuel for Airforce One! There are 2 Airforce one's and two marine helicopters and a fleet of cargo planes to carry the custom built limo and the Secret Service custom built SUV's and the big red carpet, lol, etc. So I guess you got me on that point. liberty lady 2.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Dano, the difference is that the royals don't really govern any more. You have an elected government so thay aren't required. The presedint on the other hand is part of government and is required. I must admitt I overlooked the tourest income factor. I didn't realizr the return on the royal expence was so high. You mentioned the fuel for Airforce One! There are 2 Airforce one's and two marine helicopters and a fleet of cargo planes to carry the custom built limo and the Secret Service custom built SUV's and the big red carpet, lol, etc. So I guess you got me on that point. View attachment 643795 But I have to mention that fleet of ships saved freedom in the past and keeps evil at bay in the present. Frank

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries Chad! If you asked Dano why they have no military costs he would switch allegiance from one country to another just to perpetuate the argument. Even though the answer may still be the same. I wonder how many Countries have no need for military, as long as ours is paid for by us?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread