Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: IT'S THE LAW

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2011
    penn state
    ace 150, flea market digger
    337 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    simple fix everyone go amish

Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    Tell me how to do something about the weather.

May be easier
    I think you're right, changing the weather would be easier. I think they've already started doing that to some degree, they just haven't figured out a way to charge us for it yet.

us
    Pronounced "Shadow" - ---= Wolfpack Forever! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    1854 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano Sverige View Post
    Lol, i was going to elaborate and try to make things a ...little more simple for you, then realised it's not possible!
    Plus, if you can't even work out that i'm not Swedish then i'm fighting a losing battle to begin with!!

Here's a Swedish blonde joke for ya: Elin Nordegren.Ex wife of Tiger woods. Came back to Sweden recently $30 million richer and $10,000 per month child support. Hahahaha...oh wait...no, that's an American joke!
    Ever notice how so many blondes usually have the last laugh?
    Seems I remember reading some time back that you lived in Sweden. Hmm... So sorry about that. And yes, I already knew the reason for the lion and the Union Jack. Nationalities are not always related to where one lives, and just because you live in one place doesn't mean you aren't proud of your home.

As far as Tiger, love his golf playing . . . he just isn't too bright about some other parts of his life.

One should always remember, unless you have an ironclad prenup, the pretty blondes always win. I know, I'm married to one.
    A nation founded on principles of free speech should be hunting down and terminating the PC Police, not letting them call the shots.

In 1791, when the 2nd Amendment was written, EVERY GUN was MILITARY STYLE!!!

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
    - George Washington

us
    Apr 2012
    Hanford, California
    LOBO Super Traq & Falcon
    1 times
    Prospecting
    Can't we all just get along!!! lol
    Prospect Jim (REEVES)

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    179 times
    Lol, just a little Spart' yes!
    To be fair i can understand people who don't concentrate enough getting it wrong as my LOCATION does say "Sweden", but if i see someone sporting the American flag and a location of "Ontario", i don't start giving them crap for being Canadian!

Frankn - Yes, the Royal family cost the British taxpayer millions if not billions a year, much the same as your president will cost you. (fancy getting the bill personally for "fuel and maintainence for Air Force One" after a tour to get votes for a re-election term?)
    The difference with the Royals is that they bring in as much as they get, if not more, from tourism and business related opportunities.
    We prefer that the money we'd never see anyhow went somewhere that offers a large return to the public sector, while you prefer your's to go on a fleet of aircraft carriers and the rest of the Navy, to go swanning around the worlds oceans doing ..not a lot! And a massive military that constantly struggles to do a job right!
    I'll bet our Royals and all their castles come in a LOT cheaper than your miltary!!

Chadeaux - Your comment to me was framed as though i were a Swede. All i said was "i'm not".

Prospect Jim - Nobody's not not getting along!

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    1774 times
    Dano, the difference is that the royals don't really govern any more. You have an elected government so thay aren't required. The presedint on the other hand is part of government and is required. I must admitt I overlooked the tourest income factor. I didn't realizr the return on the royal expence was so high. You mentioned the fuel for Airforce One! There are 2 Airforce one's and two marine helicopters and a fleet of cargo planes to carry the custom built limo and the Secret Service custom built SUV's and the big red carpet, lol, etc. So I guess you got me on that point.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liberty lady 2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	643795

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    1774 times
    Dano, the difference is that the royals don't really govern any more. You have an elected government so thay aren't required. The presedint on the other hand is part of government and is required. I must admitt I overlooked the tourest income factor. I didn't realizr the return on the royal expence was so high. You mentioned the fuel for Airforce One! There are 2 Airforce one's and two marine helicopters and a fleet of cargo planes to carry the custom built limo and the Secret Service custom built SUV's and the big red carpet, lol, etc. So I guess you got me on that point.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liberty lady 2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	643795 But I have to mention that fleet of ships saved freedom in the past and keeps evil at bay in the present. Frank

us
    Pronounced "Shadow" - ---= Wolfpack Forever! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    1854 times
    Cache Hunting
    @ Dano, My apologies then --- was just my attempt at a little poke of fun.
    A nation founded on principles of free speech should be hunting down and terminating the PC Police, not letting them call the shots.

In 1791, when the 2nd Amendment was written, EVERY GUN was MILITARY STYLE!!!

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
    - George Washington

Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    1437 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    No worries Chad! If you asked Dano why they have no military costs he would switch allegiance from one country to another just to perpetuate the argument. Even though the answer may still be the same. I wonder how many Countries have no need for military, as long as ours is paid for by us?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors