The Jock patrol

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
SPORTS, a group of kids, getting paid millions to play for the crowd. The already got there free education with a sports scholarship. Now they are on there way to becoming instant millionairs at your expense. You pay for there stadiums then you pay to get in it to see them play, then you pay an extremely excessive price for food and drink while watching. Oh, you watch on TV ! They still get the money from commercials and you pay indirectly by increased cost of the products. The only thing watching sports does is takes the place of doing something usefull. OK, I expect the big Joc backfire. Oh buy the way, remember you have your college loan to pay off and they have there millions in the bank already. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't watch sports unless you call women's 9 ball sports

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn, it may be best for you to live your life like a veal, in a dark box :laughing9:

I would take it that you never go to the movies, see a concert, read a book, watch TV, etc.

Let's take it one step further, buy anything and you're making someone rich :tongue3:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Spart, I read about 12 mags a mo. and plenty of books doing research. I watch the action adventure flicks on tv after the premium price has washed away. As far as a step further, I didn't buy Facebook stock. lol And your Apple might be a little over ripe. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread