What is a fair price to up grade a CZ20 to a 21

Col.Philo95thNY

Jul 27, 2007
Ocala, Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MineLab Explorer I & II, SE Pro, Fisher CZ-20, Fisher 6a, Bounty Hunter LandStar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question for all who have up graded their CZ 20 to a 21? Can you please private message me and tell me what Fisher was or is charging you to up grade your CZ 20 to a 21 in the last year or so, because as we all know, there are no more parts for the CZ 20, they can not be repaired, but I believe that a fair price should be charged.
First, we are at the mercy of the new people at Fisher, because they are about the only ones you can go to, to either repair or up grade your CZ 20. When I receive any messages from fellow CZ 20 owners here, I'll know what to do with mine, and clear up some issues I have with Fisher Lab's. I have been a loyal Fisher customer for many years, since I have been in this hobby since 1977, and have had 2 CZ 20's, 3 6a's, and a 4 scope, which in the past was charged a fair price for repairs when Fisher was owned by Fisher.
Please, I am not looking to cause any problems, but wouldn't you want to pay a fair price for repairs and up grades for any of your detectors? Thanks for any help on this matter, send me some quotes or estimates, because what I was just quoted for an up grade is not a fair price :BangHead: , and I refuse to pay it. I'd rather buy a new one and receive the life time guarantee, and let them absorb the cost of repairing the CZ21...
Philo_NY

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they wouldn't give me a good price on the upgrade,I'd buy a different kind of detector.Minelab or tesro,just my two cents.:angel9:

OP
OP
Col.Philo95thNY

Col.Philo95thNY

Jul 27, 2007
Ocala, Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MineLab Explorer I & II, SE Pro, Fisher CZ-20, Fisher 6a, Bounty Hunter LandStar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's how I feel, so I'm trying to see what they have been cahrging in the last year or so... Thanks for the post.

The Colonel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread