NEW TRENDS,OLD TRENDS*****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well being as old as I am, I have seen trends come and go. Most are generated to provide income for the starting group. The latest hair styles seem to be the "MESSED UP LOOK". Guys get all there hairs cut 1 1/2" long and moosed up to look like they are standing under an exhaust fan. The gals are going for the "JUST GOT UP" ratty messed up look.

I also notice that the 6" high heel spikes that caused so many foot problems are now comming back in vogue. Just check out the wheather channel. Frank hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said in an eariler post you need to get out more LOL

I think the neanthdrals had the look first right? I can't spell neandrathals but I can spell caveman...haha
joke

'trends' have always come and gone. nothing special about them most times. HOW MUCH fashion can one dress themselves? long/short, sleeveless or with sleeves, color choices, puffy or non puffy

and hair...how many styles. big hair, short hair, colored hair, permed curly hair, spiked hair, regular old hair, bald cut, designs cut into hair ETC

high heels, flats, military boots to be made fashionable, sandals with socks (was that ever in 'style') lol

I mean what are you asking?
things change constantly. that won't change :headbang:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
What I was talking about was the way people are led into new trends so the originator will make money. Sheeple, get it? ie followers! hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH sure I agree with that.

media can change the way people purchase and spend their bucks.

one person with a mohawk is stupid, if 1,000 get a mohawk then it is back in biz and salons make good profits knowing everyone will want that cut.

so, what is best? LEAVE ALONE those that want to comply. many don't. WHILe THE TREND might $500 fur purse from Guicci how many are truly buying them in the real world? how many are getting those haircuts? how many are buying XXX cause the tv said it is the trend?

not many where I live LOL

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Look at the wheather channel if you have direct tv and almost all of the gals have switched to 6" spikes. Mabe a shoe manufacturer furnishes them. They use to wear flats, or even bedroom slippers.

Hay, there are probably more of those handbags around than you realize. We just don't travel in the proper circles to notice them.

hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well that is it. trends are usually in a segment of a population. most times a trend doesn't go that far and for that long. Trends change very very fast most times. remember no indoor plumbing, when it became available some could call that a trend that caught on and never went away. then it wasn't a trend anymore, it became a necessity one wants in their life.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Strange you should mention that. I remember looking for spyders before sitting down. lol hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread