Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 

View Poll Results: Can George Zimmerman get a fair trial?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    5 25.00%
  • NO

    15 75.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 55 of 55
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Can George Zimmerman get a fair trial? NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #41
    us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

    Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    811
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMACE350 View Post
    Diggit is right and knows more than you, just ask him, he will tell you about his vast experience in any subject, he must never sleep.
    Yeah, I guess my criminal and trial law experience would have no bearing here.
    I'm curious, what's YOUR P number? (I'll wait while you google what that even MEANS)

    I work probably 18 hours a day, don't presume to tell me how much time to spend on ANYTHING, Scooter.

    Nice try though.
    Last edited by Diggit; Jun 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: My words were too big again, I have to remember to not be polysyllabic sometimes.

  2. # ADS
    Ads

    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #42

    Jun 2012
    52
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    18hrs a day and 6hrs on here, when do you sleep?

  4. #43
    us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

    Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    811
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMACE350 View Post
    18hrs a day and 6hrs on here, when do you sleep?
    Hey, wouldn't it be REALLY cool if I had a computer in my OFFICE?
    Wow.
    Why are you so terribly interested in what I do?
    Are you wondering if I like you?
    I do.
    I think you're very nice.
    Do you want to be friends?
    I won't tell.
    I DO. I think you're one of God's special people.
    What are you wearing?
    Do you like oranges?
    As flattered as I am that you are so concerned about where I am for how long, it's sad and creepy.
    Last edited by Diggit; Jun 26, 2012 at 07:57 PM.
    truckinbutch, Dave44 and Chadeaux like this.

  5. #44

    Jun 2012
    52
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I worry about your health and family....

    Plus I've read enough to know you play along, and wanted to test it, yep... I was right, you are a riot...

  6. #45
    us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

    Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    811
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMACE350 View Post
    I worry about your health and family....
    So does this mean we can't be friends?

  7. #46

    Jun 2012
    52
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Get back to work, we don't pay you to be on forums all day. :beer:
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jun 26, 2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: language

  8. #47
    us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

    Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    811
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMACE350 View Post
    Get back to work, we don't pay you to be on forums all day. :beer:
    Well, it's a good thing my CLIENTS pay me then, huh?
    I actually have one waiting in the atrium right now. I'll wait until I'm done chatting with my new buddy.

    Did you know that "pumpernickel" is German for "farting devil?"
    Isn't that crazy? Those silly Germans!

    What's your favorite color?
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jun 26, 2012 at 08:26 PM.

  9. #48
    us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    4,559
    773 times
    I can say that Diggit will cover your 'six' if he likes and trusts you . I'm not so certain of some of the rest of you .............
    Jim
    Diggit likes this.
    Wolfpack forever

  10. #49
    us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

    Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    811
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by truckinbutch View Post
    I can say that Diggit will cover your 'six' if he likes and trusts you . I'm not so certain of some of the rest of you .............
    Jim
    Thanks Jim!
    I think people confuse the internet with REAL life where you have to actually TALK to people.
    I think it's a blast , but I never take this stuff too seriously.

  11. #50
    Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

    Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    3,599
    1215 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Actually, I am concerned about the crush Bama has on you Diggit. Bama seems to want to research alot about you, and you should not take that lightly. It is a bit alarming when a crush goes into stalking.

    You should probably tell Bama that although friendship is acceptable you are in no way interested in furthering this relationship, as endearing as the pleas that Bama has issued to you. In writing may be better, so that if a restraining order is warranted you have proof that you did not encourage this behavior.

    I am not, nor ever have been, a lawyer. But I can recognize the obsessive nature of some. Maybe because I have experience in deliberative thought?

    Good luck buddy. If you need me to talk to Bama for you let me know,, I will try to let him down easy.
    Chadeaux and truckinbutch like this.

  12. #51
    us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

    Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    811
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    Actually, I am concerned about the crush Bama has on you Diggit. Bama seems to want to research alot about you, and you should not take that lightly. It is a bit alarming when a crush goes into stalking.

    You should probably tell Bama that although friendship is acceptable you are in no way interested in furthering this relationship, as endearing as the pleas that Bama has issued to you. In writing may be better, so that if a restraining order is warranted you have proof that you did not encourage this behavior.

    I am not, nor ever have been, a lawyer. But I can recognize the obsessive nature of some. Maybe because I have experience in deliberative thought?

    Good luck buddy. If you need me to talk to Bama for you let me know,, I will try to let him down easy.
    ha! That's funny!
    (Hey Bama, I'm at HOME on my LAPTOP now. But you probably already knew that, didn't you? ;-) )

    I've never had a "bromance" before.
    I feel special.

    I should probably get back to work now, I don't want to get yelled at.
    Last edited by Diggit; Jun 26, 2012 at 10:48 PM.
    Chadeaux likes this.

  13. #52
    Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggit View Post
    ha! That's funny!
    (Hey Bama, I'm at HOME on my LAPTOP now. But you probably already knew that, didn't you? ;-) )

    I've never had a "bromance" before.
    I feel special.

    I should probably get back to work now, I don't want to get yelled at.
    Bromance.
    Diggit likes this.

  14. #53

    Jun 2012
    52
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Yeeeeeeep

  15. #54
    us
    Jun 2012
    Outerbanks, NC
    Minelab CTX3030
    61
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I "dig" your thinking on this Diggit!


    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

  16. #55
    us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    10,507
    990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hey Diggit, wouldn't it be easier to hire ghostwriter's like I do. I post around the clock

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Fair on Quarters and fair on dimes today
    By smittyw in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 01, 2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: Oct 28, 2010, 08:29 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 14, 2008, 07:06 PM
  4. A fair amount of crap at the fair grounds
    By Frodov in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Jul 06, 2008, 09:58 AM
  5. Todays King George Coppers and stuff (George's PICS ADDED)
    By Mike95inNJ in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Oct 29, 2007, 10:31 AM

Search tags for this page

latest picture of trayvon martin
,

trayvon martin facebook

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3