Am I the only person who notices all ofthese stories lately?

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
High on bath salts, New York woman says: I want to 'kill someone and eat them' | Fox News
A synthetic drug known as "bath salts" is blamed for some bizarre behavior in central New York, including a woman's alleged attempt to bite the face of a police officer.

Police in Utica were called to a city bar Saturday night to check out a woman described as emotionally disturbed. When an officer approached her, she lunged at him and tried to bite his face. Police say she screamed that she wanted to "kill someone and eat them."

The woman was taken to a hospital for mental health evaluation.

Later, police were called to a home where a 20-year-old man was reported to have threatened to kill his mother and other family. Police found the man, Aubrey Vails, had ripped a door off its hinges and was punching a car in the driveway. He was charged with criminal mischief.

Um YEAH. Seems perfectly normal... ::)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been well documented that bath salts turn you into "Night Of The Living Dead" creatures :laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing new diggit.....:)

Attachments

• MikeTyson.jpg
    MikeTyson.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 191

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesn't have to be bath salts to have some nut job want to eat a face off.

all kinds of crappola out there. always was, always will be. now you just see it more in the media.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I rented a house to an executive type and everything about him seemed almost too normal. I mean he looked great, was super nice, and had nothing weird about him at all. He rented the place for about two years and outside it was so neat I never bothered to check the inside. When he moved out I went in to check and almost every door was smashed and the entire kitchen was broken into little pieces. Needless to say he didn't get his deposit back and I lost hundreds of dollars fixing the place.

Later I found out my renter was into hard drugs and in fact the police were ready to raid the place. You just can't judge a book by it's cover.

While I was doing repairs I came upon the tool used to smash everything. It was a large rock which turned out to be a giant Petoskey Stone.

When I confronted this guy he was very nice and said he'd fix everything. I never heard from him again.

What's wrong with these people? Are they mentals or is it the drugs?

A lady not far from our home (one of them) was arrested for chasing cars and screaming.

Loads of people today have serious mental issues.

K

Kentucky Kache

Later, police were called to a home where a 20-year-old man was reported to have threatened to kill his mother and other family. Police found the man, Aubrey Vails, had ripped a door off its hinges and was punching a car in the driveway. He was charged with criminal mischief.

Wouldn't YOU want to kill someone if they had named you "Aubrey"?:laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesn't have to be bath salts to have some nut job want to eat a face off.

all kinds of crappola out there. always was, always will be. now you just see it more in the media.

the Media advertises these things knowing others will hear their report & try it also.

if Someone in Jabip smokes Cat feces & gets High, the Media will advertise it to the world as the latest Rage.
then every idiot who can't afford Pot or fears the fact it's illegal will head to the nearest litter box.

Until they actually Legalize something fairly safe for all ages that is very cheap & easy to obtain,
kids will continue to experiment and Kill themselves trying,
and the underground will supply it at a tax free premium.

They couldn't stop alcohol what makes anyone think they can stop anything ?
Especially as long as the media is willing to advertise it works.
Now they actually invented the "Zombie Generation"

Last edited:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Mary Jane is all over the place and has been since the ca. 60's. Some estimate as much as 50% of Americans do pot today (occasionally or more).

Last edited:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Wouldn't YOU want to kill someone if they had named you "Aubrey"?:laughing7:

Americans are the undisputed world champions of stupid names. "Aubrey" is quite placid in my view! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread