Your NEW Health Care System Flow Chart

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockhound said:
I have considered it because of all the trouble coming upon us here in the U.S. I have researched it and Costa Rica is the only one I would consider. They have a stable government and their laws are similar to what ours once were, before we started losing our liberties. Land is cheaper than most other places. It is on a high plateau, where the yearly temperature is 70-80 degrees. Sounds like paradise doesn't it. Well they have some crime, but for the most part, they haven't nearly as much as the other central or South American countries. As long as you stay away from the beachfront property, the land and taxes are not high. Their land is sold in hectares instead of acres, so you will have to convert it to see how much you need, OH and you will need to clear the land(jungle) before building you dream home and planting a garden. Good Luck. rockhound

Those are the exact reasons we picked if. The others were our friends are diving nuts and there is some great diving there. I am a coffee nut and costs rica has some of the best coffee. The scooters are a hobby of mine but tourists love to rent them so why not do stuff you love when you retire these are ways for us to be active, make money, and not be bored with retirement.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Fantastic, now everyone has to pay for health insurance, because nothing is free in the great usa. Yeah right, just kidding, just kidding! Now, us hard working, tax paying folk are mad as hell and are getting tired of footing the bill for the non-working, and all their children, or kids, or as I say "little monsters". Now, we will no longer have to pay for anyone else's medical bills any longer, except our own. I am so happy I dont know whether to crap myself, or wind my watch. Heck, I might even vote for Obamy this term, I like his direction on some issues. I wonder, does he remember the term, "The working poor"? Nowadays, if you are not working, you dont look too poor.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have considered it because of all the trouble coming upon us here in the U.S. I have researched it and Costa Rica is the only one I would consider. They have a stable government and their laws are similar to what ours once were, before we started losing our liberties. Land is cheaper than most other places. It is on a high plateau, where the yearly temperature is 70-80 degrees. Sounds like paradise doesn't it. Well they have some crime, but for the most part, they haven't nearly as much as the other central or South American countries. As long as you stay away from the beachfront property, the land and taxes are not high. Their land is sold in hectares instead of acres, so you will have to convert it to see how much you need, OH and you will need to clear the land(jungle) before building you dream home and planting a garden. Good Luck. rockhound

I have research several South American countries, including Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador and Uruguay are also tempting.....

Uruguay has the lowest crime rates in Latin America and it is politically and economically stable. What’s more the climate is stable, it doesn’t suffer from hurricanes or earthquakes, and it has great beach resorts, the city of Manta is one city I have considered there....

All of them are within easy reach of southern US anytime I wish to return........

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Health care flow chart: Do you have insurance? 1. Yes, you are covered, but you are still paying out the behind, but no prob,the insurance company is still making good profits, and is always laughing, all the way to the bank. 2. Do you have insurance? No. Okay, we will bill you. It's so simple, a caveman could do it. Oh no! The whole system is poisoned, and can no longer work! This poison is a thing called Health Insurance, an unatural entity. Okay, lets feed the hog, each and every citizen of the usa, feed the hog. Hooray!!!! Now everybody has to do it, everyone has to pay. Great. The insurance companies are happy, the taxpayers are happier. And the government no longer pays for health care. Or so it seems, but that is another topic. At least it sounds like a win win win. Now that the insurance companies have this huge windfall of revenue, they can hire more geniuses to figure out how to rake us over the coals for even greater profits. Maybe a cotton ball will cost four dollars, not three. After all, the insurance company has control, and they control the price you pay for health insurance and health care services. Do the math. It's a monster.

Last edited:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I still say no rigid insurance requirement, but if you get sick or hurt, you pay, even if it's your kid breaking a leg or getting really seriously ill. You can't pay, because you dont have to. Or, you must pay, because everyone else pays. Just let's all have a level playing field, one that works. Let's just get rid of insurance. :laughing9:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Yes, after researching those South American countries, some do have stable governments and low costs of living, but most have poor living conditions and an even less robust food distrubution systems. Most use rivers as highways instead of building roads through the jungles, and river barges are slow moving transport systems. Only the wealthier countries have upgraded roads and transportation systems. The largest economies in most of those countries are bananas, coconuts, Brazil nuts and other fruits. Also some are under drug controlled empires. Few have any industrial base at all, so most of your bought goods will come from another advanced industrial country, and some have stiff import taxes to deal with. If you go, make sure you take almost everything you will need with you. If planned for properly, what you own here and sell could provide you with a very long and high standard of living retirement in one of those countries. Good Luck. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread