Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And here is how it is paid for. The resemblance of the people depicted to any persons living or dead is completely coincidental.
ObamaCare.jpg
And TAXES is EXACTLY what Scotus called it.

Last edited:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
health care
nightmare
but gotta have it

screwed no matter how it is handled.

I say pray for good health, live best you can without being a moron to walk into major medical troubles, and pray to God that a big major health crisis doesn't come your way in this life.

what more can one do?
not a darn thing

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Fun hasn't started yet. The TAXES are slated to kick in at the end of the year . . . after the elections.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
"THEY"promise you everything,but,TAKE everything you have to give it! Sheeple get the leaders they deserve!Sure do miss the days of making 3.25 an hour,married and a family,a car,motorcycle,a boat,payed the bills,FULL medical/dental ins.and STILL had money in my pocket,oh ya, VIRGIN detecting places everywhere! Think I must have lived in a different Country.:BangHead: God Bless America ONCE again Chris

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why don't you move to another country?

seriously.

If it is so darn important and consumes every minute of your life wondering about these govt problems, have you researched any other country that you would consider "good' and 'wonderful' to live nowadays.

And would you move there?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

seriously.

If it is so darn important and consumes every minute of your life wondering about these govt problems, have you researched any other country that you would consider "good' and 'wonderful' to live nowadays.

It by no means consumes every minute of my life,I look around and all I see are mindless people,zombies,mesmerized by the daily bombardment of being lied to by the very ones that say,"it's for your own good" Bull Cocky,when are the Sheeple going to wake up and see for themselves they have been HoodWinked into being slaves for the VERY FEW, and, no,I'll stay here in America,it's still the best of the worst,for now.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worldtalker, then you are saying all countries are like this? the lying, the govt. abuse etc. etc? Is it the whole world that is just a bowl full of crappola?

I agree. USA for all its faults is still one of the top places I would want to be also.

Some people do make the move tho. They do walk away and find better situations to live for their principals/goals/lifestyles etc.they want out of their life. just wondering if you ever thought about it.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Worldtalker, then you are saying all countries are like this? the lying, the govt. abuse etc. etc? Is it the whole world that is just a bowl full of crappola?

I agree. USA for all its faults is still one of the top places I would want to be also.

Some people do make the move tho. They do walk away and find better situations to live for their principals/goals/lifestyles etc.they want out of their life. just wondering if you ever thought about it.

I've considered it,maybe some day,SOON!:laughing7: I've been telling my Wife for decades what's going on,she always said"you're crazy"now she sees for herself that I don't speak with forked tongue.Truth passes three stages 1) It is ridiculed 2) It is violently opposed 3) It is accepted as self evident!

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've lived abroad in an industrialized country and used their universal system. It was fantastic and worked smoothly. If they can do it why can't we?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

seriously.

Ken Hamblin ("The Black Avenger" and my favorite talk show host EVER) once wrote a book named "Pick A Better Country". It was about American Exceptionalism, how great this country was and is (at the time of his writing).

Instead of trying to build upon those principles, today we seem to be trying to LOWER OURSELVES to the level of everyone else. Talk about a bunch of raving lunatics!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've lived abroad in an industrialized country and used their universal system. It was fantastic and worked smoothly. If they can do it why can't we?

Which one? Do name it please so we can see what the real costs are?

BTW, how are they faring in the current economic climate? Are they too looking for "bailouts" (Greece, Spain, Portugal, et al.)?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am planing to live abroad when I retire in a few years myself as my funds will streach that much farther there than here..............

Not to be outdone...

I plan on living with a rich broad and having her pay my way... :headbang:

Oh, that's not PC' ly correct, is it :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I have considered it because of all the trouble coming upon us here in the U.S. I have researched it and Costa Rica is the only one I would consider. They have a stable government and their laws are similar to what ours once were, before we started losing our liberties. Land is cheaper than most other places. It is on a high plateau, where the yearly temperature is 70-80 degrees. Sounds like paradise doesn't it. Well they have some crime, but for the most part, they haven't nearly as much as the other central or South American countries. As long as you stay away from the beachfront property, the land and taxes are not high. Their land is sold in hectares instead of acres, so you will have to convert it to see how much you need, OH and you will need to clear the land(jungle) before building you dream home and planting a garden. Good Luck. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions