The determanation***

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Now that it has been determined that we must buy insurance or suffer a penality, what is next? A penality for not installing solar panels, a penality for using too much electricity. Oh I forgot the power companies are already installing cut offs on our airconditioners so they don't have to build more power plants. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, when the CAFE standards started back in the '70's you could tell for sure it had started.

Mandatory auto insurance in the 1980's (much like the health care penalties) were supposed to lower insurance rates . . . it actually caused them to soar because now EVERYONE had to be insured regardless of how wrecklessly they drove. As a result, EVERYONE is penalized so the insurance companies (read LAWYERS) didn't lose any money. They had already calculated the profit, otherwise they would not have implemented it. You know how it is: Lawyers own and operate the insurance companies, they force you to buy.

Now, it's healthcare. It was touted to make healthcare cheaper for everyone, but it was simply a smoke screen for the largest tax increase in the history of the world.

You know, it's a shame that some ID10Ts can listen to the spiel, but they can't smell the crap they're being sold.

And as long as they're thinking they'll get something for free, or get it taken from someone who has more than they do, they'll accept anything the politicians (again, read lawyers) sell them.

So, they got the go ahead from SCOTUS to tax the U.S. to death. When the lawyers have everything, who's gonna take care of the doctors and Indian Chiefs?

The only way out is to hang the lawyers and start over.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Q: What's 10 dead lawyers in the bottom of a swimming pool ?A: Helluva good start ...................................................................

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
We are losing more of our constitutional rights every day. One by one, we are being denied the provisions laid down in the constitution. rockhound

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
easy. don't own anything. you can beat 'them' that way.

I agree tho. no freedom out there. it is an illusion that doesn't exist. comply or change your life SO DRAMATiCALLY that it doesn't impact you (mostly)

cause it won't get less, it WILL get worse

EVEN those self sufficent live by myself in the mountain people HAVE to pay property taxes or lose their land. So you can easily 'give up alot of the problems' that come with extra taxes, etc. and live way different or just keep paying.

choice is yours which way to go.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The answer to the problem lies on the voters, but" whats in it for me" has blinded them.

hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a live free or die - Mass. Sticker on a half dollar today. So.... do I go for the latter??? How will this affect my premiums?

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just another way to take away our rights,and as someone e-mailed me the president has made a law to take away our guns,made a pact with canada and maxico etc to not have any like Japan and england has?????. Youre gonna see lots of people lose their homes from not affording health insurance,what a pitty. As i'm a senior citizen at 70 and have coverage and am on medicare like most,hospital cost are staggering allready.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Still makes me chuckle to think you all believe you have "rights" anyhow! lol.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Still makes me chuckle to think you all believe you have "rights" anyhow! lol.

. . . and then someone comes along and just can't resist injecting polyticks into the discussion.

Might have been better to leave that "challenge" across the pond where it belongs.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I think my comment was the least political of them all! lol.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The word bullies in England means friends! hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I know Frankn, but we ain't in England. Time they learned the other meanings of words as they always insist we do.

Still remember the silly Britt who was offended because I called my friend's wound a "bloody mess". She couldn't understand why we didn't speak the Queen's english and said I was being profane because I used the word "bloody". Apparently they only think it means one thing over there.

Some of my ancestors left Bristol back in the 1600's. Of all the family history I've read, never saw anything that (even remotely) looked like they missed it in the least.

Last edited:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Most people vote as the media tells them to vote. Anything outside the media box is a "conspiracy theory." Probably those "conspiracy theory" presentations online are more accurate than what most people are buying into from the mainline media. Most Americans are dumber than a box of rocks. Our government is a mess and all we're doing is printing more and more money to hide the reality. I think most people suspect this is true but most are hoping the poo doesn't hit the fan until after they're dead. It's the heck with the future and what's in it for me now. This is the real world today.

Loss of freedom is the manifestation of our situation (not the root cause). No country can survive if corruption continues unchecked. There is no doubt we're being sold out today by those who prosper when the masses are hurting. Many thousands of rich Americans are becoming fabulously wealthy today acquiring foreclosure houses, condos, etc., for peanuts. These are the people who buy our politicians. These are reaping days for the wealthy smart. They let us get fat and now it's harvest time.

Most Americans know nothing of "peak oil" and other such crucial subjects that form our futures. The rich know all about them and make sure the media doesn't say too much.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
hand print-2_edited-3.jpg Things are being determined for us by the "controlling factor". All our phones are monitered by NSA. Our car computers have memories that tell speed and breaking distance. Onstar tracks our movements and knows where we have been. Our cell phones do the same. Now we have the dummies who post their life on the social networks and think they are secure. The cities and roads are filled with survalence cameras.
Looks like George was right but his timing was off "1984" is now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread