Are we in heap-deep doo-doo?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
"Politics"......not allowed anymore!....and like the rest of us who were once at the top of the "world power" ladder and fell off...you only have yourselves to blame! :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics are not allowed unless directly related to treasure hunting...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Suns gonna rise and fall,change all ways happening. Celebrate today!,maybe some fresh diggins. Worry wastes energy better suited for work.(did i mention digging). Yes looking ahead important but what we look for good or bad is where we,ll steer ourselves. Enjoy the day!.

Last edited:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
This fella say we are, it's in three parts and it's a scary read. I quite frankly don't know who we could trust to get us out of this mess.

Gramps

Right on, Gramps! Were you born in 43? If so you have 5 years on me. "Ecclesiastes 3

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:.."

We're just fulfilling our purpose and it appears our cup is nearly full. So what's next? Better days are eventually comin. :icon_thumleft:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T.H. I thought any reference to politics was a no no?? seems that little guy your showing. if he's digging in a manure field it' looks like politics to me

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is true, especially if you're critical of Obama.... Just a hunch.....

When Politics controls News, then Politics IS the news. To my mind, thirty five percent of voters are on autopilot. Period. No discussion allowed, no facts to dispute. They are the only intelligent beings in the country. Wow. Wish I was as certain about Anything.

Maintaining the status quo is a bad idea. Dumbing us down to the lowest common denominator is also a bad idea. Just look at the game shows.

And when politics determines how and where we can treasure hunt, who owns it and also prosecute the innocent collectors, then politics is the problem.

Finally if you aren't registered to vote in America, your opinions don't count. Sorry.
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread