Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you deserved a ticket at 10 mph over the limit.. conversely I think that 10 mph under should carry equal penalties. (Fairness thing)

Freedom started going away in America as soon as politicians decided to make a profession of being in power, (notice they are mostly lawyers?). Power hungry lawyers loved the new Karl Marx ideology as it gave them the psychological tools to manipulate the uneducated.

By the way, Americans discussed the Constitution and the Bill of Rights freely until around the first world war, when political prisoners became the norm in America.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my opinion there hasn't been any TRUE freedom since the Ten Commandments!! Check this one out...."Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife". Excuse me but, have you seen that woman in short shorts and a cutoff tanktop??

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of my thoughts on freedom:
It used to be you picked up a dictionary and turned to the back and would find the Declaration of Independance! That is the one they really don't want you paying to much attention to. By substituting the government for refences to the king and most of it could still apply today!
The Civil war taught us that The United States is an exclusive club that you can join but can't quit!
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely!"
I fought for this country and would do so again....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread