ducks.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 193

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i tried watching it not my cup of tea i do like there beards though :icon_thumleft:

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
They grew the beards to join ZZ Top, but didn't make the cut :laughing7:

Lol

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I like it because I have seen so much of this in real life. While it's exaggerated here and funny (real life is rarely funny) I see the essence of things in this show. Here we find a bunch of knuckleheads making tons of money. Some might be surprised how true to life that is.

As with all reality shows, it's fake, exaggerated, and the actors are the exact opposite in real real life....but hey, they didn't make millions off duck calls either.

I don't look for the show to run long due to killing animals, it's pro-gun stance, and several other issues not politically correct today. But honestly the general attitude of the show is mainline America. The America the media is careful to hide from their viewers.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hubby loves this show. it is over the top with idiots. he just enjoys it.
me, I run when it comes on. I hate watching people who look like they never took a shower :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread