****the gun reaper****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
With the upcoming push by the UN to ban private ownership of guns, It appears that gun stores have people lined up outside when they open. The UN is trying to overide our second amendment with a resolution that is backed by our Un rep, Clinton and the President. It must be approved by congress. The question is will the will of the people or politics prevail.

liberty lady 2.jpg

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am well armed many big boom sticks and many many boom rocks i want to see them try to take my semi auto rock thower

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
VERMILLION146-2.jpg Hay they are still lined up at the gun stores. I have a calico that holds 100 rounds. I don't know if you can still get them. It's like that gun you load in the morning and shoot all day. I also have Dirty Harries S&W mod 29 in .44mag. I am a target shooter, but prepared for all.

Last edited:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ah, shucks...that means I can't add a new gun to my collection. well we have plenty right now and they will last til we croak. pistols, rifles and shotguns. plenty of ammo. but I should get more ammo. But hubby has been wanting a Judge or something like that he keeps chattin' about. I better tell him to just go get the damn thing and plenty of ammo for it. why not add another. they don't hurt anyone. might as well have it in my house!

I don't think any banning of guns is going to happen in the USA anytime soon.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
All I need is one for each member of the family . That will give us sufficient armament to resupply from the opposing force. They will be bringing enough current supplies to keep us going as long as we last .
:headbang:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The Judge is nice. I have fired one. It shoots .410 or .45 colt ammo. I have the Texas Defender that also fires the same ammo, but is a 2 barrel derringer. Good backup while detecting. hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't have a Judge in Kalifornia. These liberal pukes are afraid of everything and everything that scares them, scares their "I-smoke-dope-for-medical-reasons" followers. I'm surprised we can't get wool from this sheepish populous. I can have a 410 shotgun though and it is more accurate and holds more rounds. They think there should have been a 10-day waiting period for machetes in Rwanda and that would have saved thousands. What a bunch of morons.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I have seen them for sale in Quartzite AZ. Just a hop over the line. hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At my age, I fear nothing. Grim reaper? Bring it!
I've been waiting for you... I don't think that you can win. Let's get it on....

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, GUN REAPER... I thought you meant the GRIM REAPER... my bad...
Still feel the same regardless...

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AU24K, Are you saying, "yea thought I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil, For I am the biggest SOB here!" ?lol

Buy the way, the gun reaper is the Gov.

hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bigscoop, that's a lot of prying from cold dead hands.

hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions