HIDDEN TAXES****

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a tax on bodily fluids !! Here's how it goes: The guy that pumps out septic tanks has to collect a tax for his service. Then when he takes the tanker truck to an EPA approved waste dump site he is charged a dump fee PLUS a federal tax on top of that.

The waste facility processes the stuff, dries it, bags it up for flower bed nutrient additive, and you guessed it ... You pay tax on the each bag when purchased.

Triple taxation on CRAP

Avoid all the middle taxation. Just take a dump in your flower bed.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet app

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: It is all crappola so it must all be taxed! :)

I do wonder HOW many times items are taxed? I mean you get something from China. by the time it gets to you it must have been taxed 20 times I figure.

but what gets me is WHAT the hell are they doing with all this money coming into the govt? They are so GOOD at getting money from the people, BUT they don't have a friggin' clue how to run the govt and spend its money.

truly a criminal situation.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
hand print-2_edited-5.jpg OK guys, Maybe that guy that said we pay 75% of our income to taxes was right!!

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
When I read about a new "program" set up by some level of government from town on up to federal, I cringe. Knowing that means more bureaucrats will be added to the already bloated system. More outlay for their pay and benefit packages. First thing a newly established bureaucratic body does is embark on internal expansion to handle the "work load". Cries of need to add funding to cover the greater expenses ... then more taxation is dreamed up to cover the overhead.

What are those "programs" designed to do? Help us? Bwahaha ... It is US helping them (the bureaucrats) have jobs with benefits.

I'll bet for every jobless applicant standing in line there are at least ten bureaucrats hired to administer the "jobless assistance program".

I predict there will soon be a politician (running for reelection as POTUS) setting up a stage for a photo op out in a parched Iowa corn field. The rhetoric will shout to the crowd of nattering nabob news media that the government is going to set up a "program" to help the farmers. Then the politician cuts out as soon as the cameras are taken down. Jets off to another staged photo op to toss out more promises. What do all those promises boil down to? More bureaucratic jobs to "help" the farmers (or whatever the audience). Likely the farmers don't give a rats patootie to be "helped" by a pile of bureaucrats.

When I hear that government "help" is on the way, I consider it fair warning to run like hell. <lol>

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions