Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear about your wifes accident, it is good to hear that the fogs lifting I'm sure as the meds wear off it will begin to get a lot better my thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Mental Granny

OP
OP
diggemall

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
Well, it looks like she's doing better every day

Physically, she should retain full use of everything as best we can tell to date.

Mentally, everything looks good with the exception of immediate cognitive abilities (ask her to list six words that begin with a given letter and she'll falter - that sort of thing)

Current expectations are for her to be home in about 1 week, with several months of back-brace and no stairs no lifting type limitations.

Thank you all for your kind words and for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers !

Wayne

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
That's wonderful news, Wayne... and just in time for Thanksgiving. I hope that every day brings new hope and improvement, and I'm sure that it will.

All the best,
PBK

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Well Dig: It looks like you have a few things to be Thankful for! I hope all the Prayers helped! Tell her you have about 12K Friends rooting for her!

Joe

E

elle

Great news for Thanksgivin...
If I get to Holy Hill soon...first novena is for your wife.
Happy Holidays!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Wayne, that's great to hear! Our prayers continue for both of you to get through this. Best wishes for her swift recovery at home.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
That is great news.

We are so glad that she is doing better. The rehab will be tough, but with your support and our prayers she can get through it.

We will continue to pray for a complete recovery and for you and your family.

H

HillbillyTH

Good to here Your wife is doing better, like I said the power of prayer. We all ned to take a little time each day and Pray for each other. You don't need to call each person's name, the Lord knows with out being told.

Good luck Wayne, and Thanks
Danny

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Wayne, sorry but this is the first time that I am seeing this post...... Although a bit late my prayers are with you and your family for a speedy recovery, and a speedy recovery for all of you against any stress that this trauma may have bought about.

God bless you all,
Peter

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I only just now read your post. I'm so sorry to hear about your wife's fall. But glad to hear of the improvement. You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers.

yours,
Nan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread