Prayers needed here as well.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter's knee problems, and I know firsthand the difficulties that she, and all your family, will be facing in the days ahead. My prayers are with you.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My goodness Digit....hate to hear all that, I will definitely keep you in our prayers.

Maybe we Jeff needs to open up a new "topic" Prayer List?

God Bless.....

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I am so sorry to hear the sorrows that your family is experiencing. I dont know if you are religious or not, but I know that when turmoil surrounds me I just Let the Lords arms embrace me and I lay my troubles at his feet.
Our prayers are with you during this difficult time and hoping that your daughters surgery goes well.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Prayers are on the way from Pittsburgh for your daughter and your family. It sounds like you have been through a very tough week. Please keep up updated.

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Diggit: My Prayers are with you & your Family! I better include a few extra for the whole TN Family! There seems to be an Epidemic of
Bad Luck lately!

Joe

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggit,

Your daughter and the rest your family is in my thoughts & prayers. Please keep us updated.

RR

M

mchamby

sending you and your family well wishes and strength to perservere through the hard times.
Mchamby

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry to hear! :'(
A lot of great advice and thoughts on this thread :) and I will pray along.

Prayers, Nana :)

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
I will be saying some special prayers for your daughter for her surgery and speedy recovery and for your entire family in this time of sorrow and grief you are going through. God bless you all!

BDoo

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here too Diggit....Thought's and prayer's on the way....

RatRacer

May 23, 2006
Trafford, PA
Man, that's a rough time. Condolences for your loss, and I hope your daughter's surgery goes well.
I agree with Night Stalker- maybe a Topic for prayers / well wishes? Show what the power of Tnet's members can do for the injured and unwell?

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
You and your family our in our prayers.

Your daughter will be fine. I have had two major knee surgeries and 3 scopes on my rt. knee and I still can get out there and hunt.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
rtde3 said:
gypsyheart said:
I am so sorry to hear the sorrows that your family is experiencing. I dont know if you are religious or not, but I know that when turmoil surrounds me I just Let the Lords arms embrace me and I lay my troubles at his feet.
Our prayers are with you during this difficult time and hoping that your daughters surgery goes well.

Gypsy is right. When I have something like this beating me up, I put my trust (faith) in God & hand off my heavy troubles to him to carry for me. And he does! I have prayed for you & yours.
God Bless, Rob

I'm with Gypsy and Rob. Give it to the Great Physician. Prayers, Noodle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread