To Forsee the future****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
DO you think it is possible to foretell the future? The subject has fascinated me for years. I picture life as a reel of movie film. Everything that happens is precast, of course with quite a bit of effort, you can rewrite certain areas. There have been profits that have foretold certain events, but they have been vague in there descriptions. What do you think?
Oh well, enough of this, bact to the crystal ball. Frank Crystal ball  700.jpg

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
No. Too many variables. The so called prophets seem to have made tons of "predictions" and modern day believers cherry pick the ones that roughly appear to have been accurate. Of course with many spins and suppositions, the modern interpreters come up with " proof" that the old timers were accurate.

Take as an example the current fad of the Mayan calendar ending in December 2012. The modern interpreters are hyping it as a Mayan prediction of the end of the world. Just because the Mayans did not mathematically develop a calendar beyond 2012 somehow means they thought it was useless to have one that went beyond? Therefore end of world. If the Mayans were so good at seeing into the future, they sure missed the part where the Spanish were coming to enslave and kill them.

I've yet to see any real future predictions that are accurate. How about all those Popular Mechanic magazine covers we looked at in the 50's that made us think we would all be zipping around in small personal flying cars like the Jetsons by the year 2000? One in every garage. Later on there were popular predictions of entire bubble cities colonizing the Moon. It did sell magazines, though.

How about the vaunted seers of the future showing up with winning lotto tickets once in a while?

I can be even more coldly critical by wondering why we don't look backward and see accurately. I'm such a party pooper, eh? <lol>

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet app

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Maybe the stone carver was just finishing off the 2012 tablet when the Spanish arrived!
Yea I feel I was jipped out of that Jetson ride, but Moyer almost did it.
The dome city was built out west, but they had a problem with moisture controll as I remember.
It's not the seers of the future picking up the lotto, it will be the time travelers. By the way, there is a guy that has won it 2 or 3 times, I WONDER!!!
Well, life goes on as the film runs thru time. I am just waiting for my cache frame to come up. lol Frank

The Mask  700.jpg

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, almost forgot about the time travelers. You never know when those little suckers are going to show up. Hate it when that happens; unannounced and all.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet app

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank, I sure would like to forsee what's in the ground before I dig it!! God Bless Chris

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Here you go Worldtalker, but it takes a lot of practice. lol Crystal ball  700.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
There are only 2 models of the X-RAY vision that been made. One is at the IRS and the other is still at the manufacturer, at groom lake. lol Uncle sam 2  700.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one true prediction of the future that is sure to come true.......

"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it"

Edmond Burke 1729-1797

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The sad part is some do know history and still repeat it! My 2 coins_0010 2euro harp_edited-1.jpg Euros worth

treetop

Jul 30, 2005
Madisonville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro
If you dont go vote in november for the right person. You should be able to know what the next 4 years will be like. only worst.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The big question is Will the greed of the something for nothing crowd out weigh the sense hand print-2_edited-5.jpg of the sighted crowd in the election?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The big question is Will the greed of the something for nothing crowd out weigh the sense View attachment 667731 of the sighted crowd in the election?

Frank, Historically that is the fashion,what do they end up with? NADA,figure after centuries they would learn by others STUPIDIDY or their own,well,Forest Gumps MaMa always said " stupid is as stupid does". Be Thankful you're one of the few that sees the hand writing on the wall!! God Bless Chris

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no I don't believe you can fortell the future, but you sure can 'poll' enough sometimes to get ideas on how situations are going to sway.

only future I want to see is the newpaper with my winning lottery ticket numbers! That way if I see it the night before, I can have my bag packed ahead of time to get a fast start in the morning to the lottery division and get my bucks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread