Extremely Compelling UFO evidence

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
In 1979, I was working outside on a steel yard, when someone asked what that light was above the power lines that fed the industrial park. It was a beautiful clear starry night, and the light was as close as 100 yards away. Someone answered, "oh, it's just a helicaopter checking the power lines." Then someone asked, "since when does a helicopter not make any noise?"You could have heard a pin drop as most stood there with their mouths hanging open. Then most dashed into the building. A few of us were more interested in what it was and just stood there drooling, I guess. It just hovered there for about 5 minutes and never moved. Then slowly it started to turn, as if suspended on a string.All of a sudden this thing left at an incredible speed. I have been to many sir shows and hve seen some really fast aircraft close up, but never have I seen anything even approaching the speed that this thing exhibited. It was a cigar shaped craft. Since then I have seen two others, saucer shaped. rockhound

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The things I always wonder about are the pictures of UFO's. Doesn't anyone out there have a decent quality camera? The pictures are usually a spot of light or a big blur. Granted most consumer cameras have very small sensor chips so to get a high pictal count, they make the pictals smaller. When you blow up the small sensor picture image, you wind up with an equivalent image to an early Netendo game. ie, a block party. Frank

Attachments

• Sphere-blk copy.jpg
    Sphere-blk copy.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 103

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Frankn said:
The things I always wonder about are the pictures of UFO's. Doesn't anyone out there have a decent quality camera? The pictures are usually a spot of light or a big blur. Granted most consumer cameras have very small sensor chips so to get a high pictal count, they make the pictals smaller. When you blow up the small sensor picture image, you wind up with an equivalent image to an early Netendo game. ie, a block party. Frank

Yeah, that is a bummer. Every time you see a UFO photo it is out of focus, light streaked, or just plain lacking in any meaningful detail. Then there are the fakes that are clear with such perfect detail except the background.

Last year I got to thinking what I would do if I came upon a UFO. Get out the camera? What camera? I don't carry one all the time. My cell phone camera is worse than no picture at all. Suppose I did actually have a decent camera at hand, and pointed it skyward and clicked until the UFO was gone, would I get clear shots? My guess is no. Night shots without tripod, and targeting a moving object might be pathetic. In my case, I'm certain they would be.

Enter my new brain storm. Convince my wife to let me purchase one of those HD video cameras so I could have it available for the occasional UFO night video. Matter of fact, I mentioned that to her while we were looking at cameras in Sam's Club. She gave me a side glance and walked away. I took that to mean ... NO.

M

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Yes, most camera phones are pathetic, and I don't generally carry a camera with me either. If I am just out looking at nature or whatever, I usually don't carry my good camera with me, unless I am seriously needing a scene for a picture or background. All this being said, I am mostly unprepared for getting a good photo of anything, especially far off and in the sky. Maybe one night I may luck up and catch one while star gazing in my telescope and can get an upclose photo of one. All I know is, if what I saw was military, they are way farther advanced than we know anything about, and this was 33 years ago. If not, then this thing had to have come from somewhere else. I am not saying it was exterresterial, but if it wasn't then we have some awesome technology. Anyway it is a federal law that you can't touch, pilot, or otherwise be caught with a UFO or talk to its inhabitants. Been on the books since 1969. Good Luck. rockhound

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
rockhound said:
... Anyway it is a federal law that you can't touch, pilot, or otherwise be caught with a UFO or talk to its inhabitants. Been on the books since 1969. Good Luck. rockhound

Well crapola. Takes all the fun out of anticipating a neat ride at the controls a flying saucer. That's probably the first thing I'd ask to do ... "Can I slip behind the stick and give it a spin?"

Come to think of it maybe I have already been reported as "unidentified" when doing low level night flying.

M

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I'd talk to them.

If they have some good relic Hunting spots with allot of gold I'd defect :icon_thumleft:

K

Kentucky Kache

Enter my new brain storm. Convince my wife to let me purchase one of those HD video cameras so I could have it available for the occasional UFO night video. Matter of fact, I mentioned that to her while we were looking at cameras in Sam's Club. She gave me a side glance and walked away. I took that to mean ... NO.

M

If you're that afraid of your wife, then maybe ET hunting is not for you.:tongue3:

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybee I've been watching too much television on disc. and hist. channel. The reports are they have reversed engineered a UFO. They work on either electric energy or radiation energy. I would be scared of the rdiation if I was to be picked up or touched by an alien person or get near an ufo. You can de stableize a person or car etc with a high beam of electricity. If you don't believe that then check on United Kingdom and what they are doing to stop bank thieves when in a car. shoot the car with high intensity elec. beam and it enables the brain in a car,car stops.Same with a ufo Q beam at a human or animal or car or a watch. If they did a high charge to a person a long time ago for mental problems and erase their memory why cant they do it now with new technology? just a thought.

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
rwd mo said:
... Same with a ufo Q beam at a human or animal or car or a watch. If they did a high charge to a person a long time ago for mental problems and erase their memory why cant they do it now with new technology? just a thought.

The Gauss field effect can dramatically alter the timing of a digital watch. Such is the case when engineers were first working near large electric generators used in wind towers. Old style watches kept time. Digital watches ran much faster. Not sure about heart pacers but if I had one I for sure would not be standing near a 10MW generator.

The stories about electric interference near UFO sightings leads to an easy conclusion that massive energy is emitted. Anti-gravity device? The power source must be incredible to keep a large object airborne. Nuclear fusion? What else could it be? Di-lithium crystal controlled emission? <lol>

Ironic that here I am, a professional engineer, pretty much believing the existence of alien craft and I don't have a shred of supporting data. Wishful thinking maybe.

M

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Electro-magnetic propulsion. This is why they are silent. Being as close as I was to one and not hear even a buzz tells me it has to be electric and magnetic. The kind of power required to propel an object of that size that fast would have to be enormous. It is hard to fathom the size a jet engine would have to be to provide that kind of power, and this is the most powerful thing we have. The two saucer shaped ones looked as if they were powered by gyroscopes as they were spinning, or at least part of their bodies wer spinning. The only thing I've seen that resembles their acceleration is a rail gun. It is instant and approaches the speed of light. rockhound

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If you want to see a UFO, move to Pascagoula, Miss. and change your name to Bubba and go fishing at night. They seem to always show up there. Seriously though, look where we are in our galaxy. Way out on a spiral arm. One in a million that we'd ever be noticed.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I have often wondered about the propulsion system of a UFO. I don't think it would require that much energy. It's not a matter of pushing through air to get lift like a conventional aircraft, but rather overcoming the weak force of gravity to get lift and using magnetic force for motion. I have always pictured them as using an electromagnetic field to attract or repel the earths magnetic field for motion. Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 116

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Back in the 60's and 70's there were many reported UFO sightings throughout the state of Florida.
I do not recall the exact year,but during a summer in the late 70's,my wife,daughter,and I were driving home on Hwy 40 after a day of swimming in the Ocala National Forest.
It was late afternoon,still daylight, with a clear blue shy,when about 100 yards in the sky in front of us appeared an object.
It was "cigar" shaped,and shimmered a bright silver,like liquid mercury.The object was visiable for several minutes as we all stared,then shot off towards the north and disappeared.
That night of WESH Channel 2 news reported that many UFO sightings had been made that day in Central Florida.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The thing that I can not understand is that with all the cameras out there why can't someone get a descent shot of one. Frank

Attachments

• crystal ball 2  700.jpg
    crystal ball 2 700.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 82

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing that I can not understand is that with all the cameras out there why can't someone get a descent shot of one. Frank

I don't know Frankln, perhaps because the clearer the pics are, the more likely they are accused of being
laughed at as Faked or secret projects ?

dscf0699640x480xr4.jpg

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread316179/pg1

of course this is what I want to see over my town

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Their real all right,but,not from OUTTHERE. God Bless Chris Millennium Ark: The Cosmic Conspiracy

I agree to a point. One must remember that the Germans had been in the process of working on a similar idea . . . and, when WWII was over, those scientists were brought over (along with other Nazi scientists) in what was called "Operation Paperclip". Surely you have researched "foo fighters" - and not the musical group. I personally knew one of those scientists who came over. He had worked at Peenemünde on the guidance system for the V1 and V2 rockets.

The same system was used to guide the early Titan missiles. He is the one who helped develop it, and he taught the U.S. how to use it.

Funny thing was, no matter how much trouble he got into --- from child rape to serial murders of young girls --- Good ol' Uncle Sam stepped into the judicial process and made his problems go away. He taught his children all the Hitler Youth songs (although they didn't know what they were saying), and yet if you dug into his past, he had a stellar navy career in the Pacific Theater and family in Minnesota. Only problem was, the death records of the supposed parents were all wrong. They died BEFORE he was born.

Werner Von Braun was also a Nazi --- even though the records were "sanitized", there were people that came over who knew him as well and his past . . . including the fella I knew.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know they are real. I've been abducted twice. Once in 77 and again in 89. What gets me is that people think aliens are these hideous looking creatures, when in reality they are actually quite beautiful, sexy looking creatures. But, they are also extremely moody, very complex, very emotional, and completely unpredictable. In my experience blonds seem to be the most dangerous, followed closely by redheads. They also come in all shapes and sizes and personally, I believe they are attracted to earth because of all the great shopping experiences that can be enjoyed here. And, while they may be able to drive a space craft, put one behind the wheel of a truck and it can get pretty darn scary.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I know they are real. I've been abducted twice. Once in 77 and again in 89. What gets me is that people think aliens are these hideous looking creatures, when in reality they are actually quite beautiful, sexy looking creatures. But, they are also extremely moody, very complex, very emotional, and completely unpredictable. In my experience blonds seem to be the most dangerous, followed closely by redheads. They also come in all shapes and sizes and personally, I believe they are attracted to earth because of all the great shopping experiences that can be enjoyed here. And, while they may be able to drive a space craft, put one behind the wheel of a truck and it can get pretty darn scary.

LOL! Aliens looking for YOU at the Tiki Bar, tonight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread