What Are you Thankful For This Year?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I have so very many things to be thankful for....I am often overwhelmed at all the blessings He has given me. I am, of course, most thankful for a God who loves me so much. Next on the list would have to be my family and friends, many of whom are on tnet. My Tnet family has become a very big part of my life. My mother always said there is nothing more important than family and your friends are the family you have chosen. There is a lot of wisdom in that statement. Have an incredible Thanksgiving everyone and know that you are among those chosen family members. Love you guys! ~hugsnprayers~

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
I'm Thankfull My Cell Phone never fell in the Water ;)

I'm Thankfull My Cell Phone still didn't fall in the Water ;)

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
I am very thankful that our Father in Heaven sent His son to become our salvation.
I am thankful for a loving and most beautiful wife.
I am thankful for three wonderful children.
I am thankful for the tests and trails that I am going through, so that I will be a better and stronger person once I get through them.
I am thankful that I live in America.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for my ability to work and support my family.
I am thankful that I can go to my Father in Heaven for any of my needs.
I could go on and on with this , and it would never end.
I am thankful for all these things that God has seen fit to bless someone like me that does not deserve any of this.

AMEN......nuff said

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As we continue to be Thankful for all our blessings I pause to remember the 1st post the one that started this thread!
Christy you know how much we all love you and continue to keep you and the girls in our prayers!
Be thankful everyone who reads this be thankful for what you have and remember what you have lost hold those you love not just a little tighter but a lot tighter and never, never fail to say I LOVE YOU! even if it doesn't seem the right time do it DO IT ANYWAY!
So enjoy today if at work call those you care about and if your with them HUG and Kiss then and always say I LOVE YOU! enjoy today, stay safe, then eat a lot, play a lot, and detect a lot, and LOVE a lot!

Love all of you Have a great day and remember to above all else to say Thank you to GOD! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Once again I am amazed at the response this letter written in 2006 recieved.....and once again I am humbled by the many blessings I have recieved throughout the years from my friends at Tnet. You are all loved and I am thankful for each of you.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post. Its so true when they are gone ,all gone its tough. Treasure the people in your life that matter every day. Thanks for sharing Gypsy. I am thankful.
TnMountains

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very well said MG! Yes, this it it friends. This is our life, right now. We may not have it tomorrow.

To me life is precious and I'm thankful for every second of it.
Mental Granny said:
As we continue to be Thankful for all our blessings I pause to remember the 1st post the one that started this thread!
Christy you know how much we all love you and continue to keep you and the girls in our prayers!
Be thankful everyone who reads this be thankful for what you have and remember what you have lost hold those you love not just a little tighter but a lot tighter and never, never fail to say I LOVE YOU! even if it doesn't seem the right time do it DO IT ANYWAY!
So enjoy today if at work call those you care about and if your with them HUG and Kiss then and always say I LOVE YOU! enjoy today, stay safe, then eat a lot, play a lot, and detect a lot, and LOVE a lot!

Love all of you Have a great day and remember to above all else to say Thank you to GOD! :icon_sunny:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
I have a day late greatfull.......Tonight Mr. Tee smiled at me and I could tell he was smiling....this is the first time since September 12Th....I am so happy. Wow....a smile.....it was so wonderful.

Great news Tee! :icon_sunny:
Now I am smiling too. :icon_thumright:

Continuing to send love and prayers,
GG~

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, Gypsy, I just found this post and read all the replies. That was such a touching experience to read. What
a way to go. With two such wonderful, loving daughters expressing their love right through his last moments, He
must have felt so much pride and love for you right up to lis last moments. That would be so much blessing from
God that no man could ask for more. My hat is off to all three of you. I'll be praying for God's continued
blessings and help after the loss of your friend. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by loved ones.

Ray

TEE, That is wonderful news there from you. That had to have been a real blessed moment when you saw that
smile after all you two have been going through. Another blessing to be truly thankful for. I will continue
to pray for the two of you. And I hope you also had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

Ray

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
kenb said:
p.s.s And special thanks to the TNet girls, you guys have made this place like a home.

Why thank you Ken. ;D

But on another note, I'm thankful for my whole family, thankful for my hubby of 4 years and counting up and up. Also thankful for a solid job so i can keep a roof over my head and food on the table. Eagerly awaiting my chance to be an aunt (my sister is due in March). I'm definitely thankful for all the people here on TN. We are just one huge family here, united by our love of treasure hunting in many forms.

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Christi, I just found this post and you always amaze me...the love that you show to others amid the trials and tribulations in your own life. I'm very thankful for the people that I've met on T-Net, the ladies and men have given me some much needed enjoyment, listening to the joys of the members is like have family around the kitchen table. Hearing about the heartaches makes me want to just reach out and hold and comfort them. This is a great thread...Tee, glad to hear about Mr. Tee, you are still in my prayers...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread