You gotta be kidding??

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I was reading an article on drug companies. In it was stated that these companies sell there drugs overseas at a low price. In America, they add in the develoment cost of the drug. So we are carrying the worlds development cost of these drugs. Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 69

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm wondering if this lady had a violent reaction to the scorpion sting. My mother lived in Apple Valley, CA (upper desert location) and was stung more than once by these rascals. She never had more than a normal bee sting reaction to them. Guess it depends on the person. Not sure if we have more than one type of scorpion in the states.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want to know why the cost of medical is going up. Take some time off and go to a fair size city and have a cup of coffee at a local fire house and ask them what they think about the abuse of the system. When a ride to the hospital cost's a average of 700$ and there are 5 or 6 people sitting next to a person who has a tooth ache or they are out of aspirin and they hold up a title 19 card and say no you take me it's free with this card.(It's becoming a joke) It's really crazy when they learn the rite words such as chest pain, trouble breathing etc. Think this get's them in faster in the E.R. And who pays for all the shooting's in the core part of the cities?

The other thing about this anti serum If you have a good G.P. you can easily find out if certain drugs are available at your local drug store ( went thru this when my wife had gotten cancer and the hospital prescribed Procret It cost 1500 per shot at the hospital and 500.00 for 3 shots if I bought them at Walgreens with a prescription they as the anti serum are subcutaneous so you can inject your self or take them to the hospital and they have to do the injection. Before you get sick get smart. Wait till you find out all anesthesiologists are out of network. they are a separate entity of most hospitals.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Doctors get a hell of a kickback from the pharmaceutical companies every time they dose somebody up with their drugs. Whats the first thing ANY doctor does when you walk into any hospital or private practice. 99.99 times out of 100 you leave with a prescription.Why do you think the flu shots are being pushed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions