Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you...

get distracted easily?

have difficulty concentrating on one thing at a time?
tend to be disorganized?
have a hard time focusing or paying attention during conversations, listening to others, or while reading?
often forget things like appointments or obligations?
have trouble following directions that have multiple steps?
have difficulty starting and finishing projects?
tend to procrastinate?
have trouble prioritizing information?
get impatient easily?
often feel restless and antsy?
lose track of time and have trouble with time management?
often misplace or have difficulty finding things at home or at work?
act before thinking through consequences?
speak or blurt out before thinking about the impact your words will have on others?
tend to have lots of racing thoughts?
get bored easily?
tend to make careless mistakes when you have to work on a tedious or difficult project?
take risks frequently? If you answered “yes” to the majority of these questions and the behaviors are severe enough that they interfere with your daily activities, it is possible that you have ADD.

Syskiyou

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely! Although there are challenges, it's definitely not boring.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
speak or blurt out before thinking about the impact your words will have on others?

Doesn't everyone do this :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Honestly, if you answered "no" to even half of those, I think you're probably already DEAD :laughing9:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Procrastinate, I am the world champion!

Attachments

• Mates-1.jpg
    Mates-1.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 67

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all should just know how rude and terrible it is to make fun of something just because we don't fully understand it.. But since we're already doing so, screw it. . Bunch of ritalin chewing, detail forgetting, unorganized, hyper jerks. Oh wait, that's me. Never mind.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Find ! I like the condition . :icon_thumleft:
I'd
censored.gif
potatoes definitely hit that place again.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoops i forgot what this thread was all about. On the brighter side ADD and the likes of it are a bunch of bull cookies. Its just an excuse to stuff pills down your throat and your childs throats so that the pharmaceutical companies can make money by turning everybody who falls for it into a lifeless zombie.If your kid doesnt do well in school consider that he or she might just not like the crap they are being taught nowadays.

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I never really consider the test myself but lets see.....

Do I "have difficulty concentrating on one thing at a time?" Nope! I have trouble thinking about two things at a time (walking and chewing gum, etc.).

Do I "tend to be disorganized?" Crap, who isn't?

Do I "have a hard time focusing or paying attention during conversations, listening to others, or while reading?" Depends on the person, subject, and how many pictures are in that book. Personally I think reading sucks.

Do I "often forget things like appointments or obligations?" I never forget a hunting or fishing or golf or eating appointment--but I often forget "honey do" stuff and appointments with people I don't like.

Do I "have trouble following directions that have multiple steps?" If it's one thing I hate it's climbing steps. All I got ta say is there had better be something mighty good at the top!

Do I "have difficulty starting and finishing projects?" Only those I don't want to start in the first place.

Do I "tend to procrastinate?" No, I just like to think long and hard about projects.

Do I "have trouble prioritizing information?" I'm not even sure what the question is.

Do I "get impatient easily?" I haven't got time to mess with this stupid question.

Do I "often feel restless and antsy?" Ya I sure do. Not restless and antsy enough to work, but antsy.

Do I "lose track of time and have trouble with time management?" Old boy! That's a BIG 10-4. I can't believe I'm wasting time doing this.

Do I "often misplace or have difficulty finding things at home or at work?" This hits a very sore spot. My wife laughs at me all the time for not being able to find things. I really resent this question!

Do I "act before thinking through consequences?" Well of course! I'm an artist after all.

Do I "speak or blurt out before thinking about the impact your words will have on others?" Ya.

Do I "tend to have lots of racing thoughts?" When I was younger I did but now those times are rare.

Do I "get bored easily?" No because I've pretty much made up my mind that boredom is normal life.

Do I "tend to make careless mistakes when you have to work on a tedious or difficult project?" Again, yes. Art today is all about mistakes.

Do I "take risks frequently?" You have to be kidding. The only way to escape risks today is be dead.

Well, how did I do?

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea at my age, I Mainly have Subtract.

Less hair, less money, less energy, Brain cells aren't exactly being ADD'd to

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Less hair, less money, less energy, Brain cells aren't exactly being ADD'd to

Actually Jeff youre in luck.Its a proven fact that brain cells do grow back.To bad the money and the hair has a harder time of it.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Glad i found you badger,it's been a long time,since findmall.Good to know were you hang out. :-D

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
no, I don't have subtract or multiply or divide either! never was no good at that stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread