Just when everybody here thought you were safe

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Hmmm radical?I guess you like things the way they are ticm.:laughing7:.Wait a little longer i can promise you that you wont.:laughing9:

Dude you can't promise me any thing. How did you get the way you are. There are some qualified people who can help you. However you have to want the help first. That's part of the healing.

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Dude you can't promise me any thing. How did you get the way you are. There are some qualified people who can help you. However you have to want the help first. That's part of the healing.

I wonder if this sort of thing is what Jeff meant when he said:

No attacks on Members, mods, admin. or TreasureNet rules will be Tolerated.
& no underhanded hints either.
(if it looks like a duck, I'm not waiting for the "Kaka-doodel-doo" before pulling the trigger :unhappysmiley: )

If you can't live with these rules, then I'm sorry ???

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
I wonder if this sort of thing is what Jeff meant when he said:

Stop trolling or are you playing t-net super hero again. You remember you jump on the jumpers. LMAO

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,, I will still say, you 99 percenter types have a way with being POed at things you could easily walk by and ignore. I like to hear what Red says, And when most of you talk,, if you have noticed, I just glide past your posts because I have that right. If I stop by and say something you may also notice that I did not tell you to shut up.

I could read the drivel and get torqued off,, but that doesn't seem to help. And you have the right to say it, unless you are in a country other than America, in which case you could be in trouble.

Good luck to you all, try not to have an a heart attack because someone posts something you don't like.

K

Kentucky Kache

Wow,, I will still say, you 99 percenter types have a way with being POed at things you could easily walk by and ignore. I like to hear what Red says, And when most of you talk,, if you have noticed, I just glide past your posts because I have that right. If I stop by and say something you may also notice that I did not tell you to shut up.

I could read the drivel and get torqued off,, but that doesn't seem to help. And you have the right to say it, unless you are in a country other than America, in which case you could be in trouble.

Good luck to you all, try not to have an a heart attack because someone posts something you don't like.

And the real kicker is, after getting so upset, they start saying nasty things against those members they want silenced. And they are allowed to do it.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back old friend. From one patriot to another.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey shooter hows it going,and the same right back at you fellow patriot.Its good to see that there are still a few of us still around here.I'm not to worried about the trolls and the hanger ons in this thread.
They usually leave after they become embarrassed by their complete lack of knowledge.I could name quite a few that i have had my run ins with back in my old Tnet days.Theyre no longer here.A few may still be around but i dont hear a peep from them,they learned the hard way.

ticm i wouldnt waste my time promising you anything, it wouldnt be worth it.I'll just promise you a lot of misery if you keep you head stuck in the sand and thats only if you are still alive:laughing7:.I learned not to trust big government,youre free to trust what you want.:laughing9:.My family has been in this country for a very long time,longer than your family most likely even existed or was even thought of.Youre no longer welcome in my thread and if you insult me again i'll pay you back ten fold and you'll be with the rest that ran away after embarrassing themselves.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
This is a pretty cool forum even though everyone hates everyone.I got the Android Treasure net free app.It is so cool.Findmall sucks.This forum is cool as hell!.It is laid back here.And it is cool,every one fights here too.Like a big typical family. :-X

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dave good to see you stopping by,nice to have you here:occasion14:

Thanks Red! And you too Shooter!
I remember the days when I didn't pay attn to current affairs. But at the time the current affairs were not sending us on a collision course with serfdom or trickle up misery. So I guess it takes a while before misery is understood by some. Empathy seems to generate differing ideas on how to fix the ills of civilized people, one side feels that stripping someone of their dignity and self worth by providing all they need is the key to the future.
The other wants to empower civilized people to achieve their independence by giving them the freedom to do so. Although it seems an easy concept it means a little tough love is in order.
It is good to see you all too.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup Dave some just beg to have to learn the hard way.Everything looks well and fine to them so why worry LMAO.I learned the same as you did,the more i learned the more i didnt like what i was learning and it started pissing me off. I came to the conclusion that it is not acceptable,time to make a stand.It woke me up pretty fast.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay Chick, I think they still have the ignore button if your not open to certain subjects.

Frankn, even you know this statement is useless. You KNOW the subjects are not allowed due to forum rules. Why the heck should the ignore button come into play if the subjects are not allowed? flawed thinking my friend.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually farmer chick i have known the fact that you havent liked me from day one 3 years ago when i first joined.You dont and have never liked anything i have posted regardless of the subject matter yet you continue reading my posts and then you complain about them when all along you could avoid them.:icon_scratch:

I read because I want to see the content and see if it complies to the rules of TN. YOU KNOW it doesn't most times. Therefore I have every right to exercise my rights. sucks doesn't it when other people rights come into play. You don't like that. AND THAT IS WHAT ticks me off about what you usually say in posts. It is all about you. Your rights. The heck with anyone else, and I am not that way. So yea we clash. And you clash with the forum rules. So yea I exercise my rights to stop the posts. nee nee ne nee neee :) :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread