OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks chad for the welcome.Better watch out though i seem to be a person to be avoided at all costs in here:laughing7:. Why you may ask.Because im not afraid to speak the truth and stand up for whats right.The horrors of being a nonconformist and thinking on my own instead of being a lemming.Yup of course no one is safe nowadays,you must watch out for all of those big bad terrorists that only exist in a delusional idiots mind and on paper, living propaganda,oooo scarey.Yup too many people hiding their heads in the sand,its all a bad dream right folks? Dont worry it will all go away.Hope you are doing well chad,again thanks for the welcome.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Better watch it, sound close to who I am as well.

They even took my original sig away because it was critical of a certain president (lower case on purpose).

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Better watch it, sound close to who I am as well.

They even took my original sig away because it was critical of a certain president (lower case on purpose).

Excellent,you have my full respect for not being a pantie wasted sorry excuse for an American so called citizen:occasion14:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just when everybody thought they were safe I have returned.I hope everybody is well and fine and its good to be rolling again.

mistype. you must mean 'Trolling again'
:laughing9:

I have no problem speaking the truth.

How many times do you have to be hit over the head with a mallet? truly, you know they don't want this crappola on this forum.

as stated before, there are tons of places on the web to post this stuff.

let TN be a bit lighter, fluffier, and fun. dragging it down with too much crappola isn't good. sometimes people do want a place to get away from all the stuff AND IF THEY CHOOSE they can go off on the big bad net and easily find all kinds of forums/sites to get into the heavier stuff in life. People can click on the web as they choose. I want easy/relaxed in TN. If I want political/ranting/and more I can easily find that.

come on, geez, stop being such a pain about this stuff. YOU KNOW what TN is all about regarding the political slants, the religious slants and yet you still try. I applaud you for the willpower to continue but literally you are looking the fool more and more. Take these types of post onto alot of forums and you would be banned. BUT there are many that you will fit right into and you know that.

and that is just my honest opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay Chick, I think they still have the ignore button if your not open to certain subjects.

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 225

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Excellent,you have my full respect for not being a pantie wasted sorry excuse for an American so called citizen:occasion14:

WOW what the $&@?

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi James....I am your long lost twin...I have been kicked off forums for speaking my mind, but I also know when to cool the jets... You must pick your battles wisely, or they will pick you...Welcome back brother!

HH,

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually farmer chick i have known the fact that you havent liked me from day one 3 years ago when i first joined.You dont and have never liked anything i have posted regardless of the subject matter yet you continue reading my posts and then you complain about them when all along you could avoid them.:icon_scratch:

As for Treasure Hunter,He doesnt like me one bit,he still holds a grudge against me way back when mark owned Tnet.Treasure Hunter use to troll my posts in the politics thread and then try to pick fights and arguments with me which he would always end up losing.Now he uses his position to try to get even.

ticm,i never talked to you before. A sorry excuse for an American citizen is one that follows a man instead of the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES.

Jason feel free to banish me ,hit your ignore button i'll do the same.

My thanks to Frankn and Kentucky Kache and GOGO Gopher,3 Real Americans that know whats going on.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Actually farmer chick i have known the fact that you havent liked me from day one 3 years ago when i first joined.You dont and have never liked anything i have posted regardless of the subject matter yet you continue reading my posts and then you complain about them when all along you could avoid them.:icon_scratch:

As for Treasure Hunter,He doesnt like me one bit,he still holds a grudge against me way back when mark owned Tnet.Treasure Hunter use to troll my posts in the politics thread and then try to pick fights and arguments with me which he would always end up losing.Now he uses his position to try to get even.

ticm,i never talked to you before. A sorry excuse for an American citizen is one that follows a man instead of the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES.

Jason feel free to banish me ,hit your ignore button i'll do the same.

My thanks to Frankn and Kentucky Kache and GOGO Gopher,3 Real Americans that know whats going on.

Good lord. LMAO. How did I miss this guys posts for so long.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Jason in Enid said:
Silly me, where are my manners? Yes, yes, the tarring and feathering must come first!

Of course. You would be a bad American not to.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
austin said:
Uh, I found some wheats today that I didn't know I had. This is a treasure site right?

What is this treasure site you speak of. I thought this was the radical site.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmmm radical?I guess you like things the way they are ticm.:laughing7:.Wait a little longer i can promise you that you wont.:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread