OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
A man's country is where the things he loves are most respected. By:Albert J. Kock

Attachments

• rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 83
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Respect is earned,not bought and paid for.Respect is not an entitlement.You cannot be forced to respect as you cannot be forced to love.......Red James Cash

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing that when the constitution was written that there were so many wise men gathered in one place to form our Govt. Anyone else see the hand of Providence here. Oh to have only one T. Jefferson making decisions for this country now! God help us!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
There are still people out there like that and when the need arises, they answer the call. The big problem is the voters. Most vote with personal biases rather than what is good for the country. It's gotten so bad I don't vote for someone, I wind up voting against someone and hoping the next is better for the country. Frank

Attachments

82 KB · Views: 90
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
The only thing better for the country is one that follows the constitution to the letter instead of following the dollar signs paid to them in bribes by the corporations and banksters.A man or woman like that disrespects you,me the country and the bill of rights but most of all the constitution.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Respect doesn't equal TRUST ..... so being respectful, say of my elders.. doesn't mean that I trust them. I just know from being taught that, their AGE (older than mine) immediately commands respect. Its the same things I teach my girls. If we are waiting to eat at a restaurant and an older couple comes in, and there are no more seats left in the "waiting area".... They better get their @ss up! Out of RESPECT.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Respect and trust are different words with different meanings, but they both seam to be reacting with diminishing today. Frank

Attachments

• Rose on ice 700.jpg
    Rose on ice 700.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 169

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the military there were those in charge that thought they could "Demand" respect. They had to be taught that you "Command" respect, not demand it. As in Kelly's scenerio, to have the girls give up their seats and showing "respect" for elders (thought to be wiser) also gets respect in return from the persons you gave the seats up for. They respect the children for their manners and they respect the parent for their "class". :)

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the military there were those in charge that thought they could "Demand" respect. They had to be taught that you "Command" respect, not demand it. As in Kelly's scenerio, to have the girls give up their seats and showing "respect" for elders (thought to be wiser) also gets respect in return from the persons you gave the seats up for. They respect the children for their manners and they respect the parent for their "class". :)

Very true..... :( <3 they are great kids :) <3 MINE that is! :)

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I remember his famous line from his movies and stage shows, "I get no respect". Frank

Attachments

82 KB · Views: 80

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread