OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
[QUOTEgood gravy do you think I really care? if you do then you are all jacked up into this situation way more than I am.

][/QUOTE]

Actually I do think that you care other wise you wouldnt be making such a big deal out of it.If you spent half the time looking and less time whining and moaning in this thread you would of found my sources by now.If I want information I find it myself,I pride myself in that.You on the other hand expect things to be handed to you.I've always worked for what I want ,information or possessions.I have never asked for anything,can you say as much,I doubt it.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:award_star_bronze_1 you get the bronze star. Category--POSTING NO SOURCES

sure I ask for things in life. why not? nothing wrong with that. I ask for things from people and most would easily comply because they can. Without having sources to show, you must hold to this pretense of being above it all. don't wash with me.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
See thats the difference,I have more pride than to ask because i would much rather do it on my own.Theres much more satisfaction in any accomplishment thats made by me.I dont depend on others,I depend on myself,and have all my life.Those that depend on others for handouts are weak and undependable and unreliable.That right there has been proved to me many times.I am above it all because i learned to get things done by depending on myself.Matter of fact I have never even asked for a government handout in my life,I worked.What ever I could find for work in hard times I did it.You get a tin medal for no guts.My sources are in my head from what i read.Theres no reason for me to post lies,what do I gain?Who was It that once posted Quote"I like Red James's posts He's not afraid to post anything and doesnt care what people think.The information he posts is always spot on" unQuote.That was 3 years ago.I dont lie,I dont have to.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thou doth protest too much. You sound very lonely. 'your supposed' pride and nothing else.

no source, no use continuing this hamster on a treadmill thread. see ya

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If I'm the hamster,youre the goldfish in the bowl continuously swimming the perimeter.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the reason for posting this "truth" of yours, if you dont care if anyone believes you? I guess your a long time poster of this kind of nonsense, but this is the first time I have seen it. You should probably go to some kind of political forum to argue your point, but then as you said, you dont care if anyone believes you.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maipenrai, you don't get it do you :dontknow:

He's the only one that knows the absolute truth and he'll take that secret to his grave :laughing9:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey spart before you become such a wiseass,do you know who said the quote in my above post?You did.:laughing9:.Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it.:laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey spart before you become such a wiseass,do you know who said the quote in my above post?You did.:laughing9:.Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it.:laughing7:

Wow, you can post in my name :icon_scratch: :laughing7: You did say it was your post :icon_scratch:

But, I'll stick with my comment anyway.. It's just like saying the treasure is buried in the ugghhhh.. plop :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I'm the hamster,youre the goldfish in the bowl continuously swimming the perimeter.

I know you can read, but can you comprehend? truly. I did NOT SAY you were a hamster, I said the THREAD was repeating over and over like a hamster on a treadmill. Geez, you need to really read what is written before you spout off as usual.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What you post usually isnt worth taking the time to read.Its relevance to the topic is none existant.All i'll say is that you reek of the smell of jealousy and if you put as much effort into reading and researching as you do judging and insinuating and copying and pasting,you might actually gain some knowledge.Though retaining it to memory would be a whole different story for you.Dont worry,it has been proven that brain cells do grow back.I know the one you have left must be getting mighty lonely.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to chime in here, Farmer chick. I read these forums sometimes and I see that you consistently say you come here to get away from politics, That is the reason you freak out and call mods and scream that someone is posting something you don't want to read.

But have you stood back from yourself lately? You act like a stalker, and more you may have gotten a little unhinged here, I believe you said you were done with this particular thread many times.

I come here to get away from the soap opera that is life, and, POW, new soap opera.

I see you have gone so far as to post new histories. This place is big enough for you to do that, and I have not seen Red jump in yours and harangue you. That should probably tell you something.

BTW: I installed a different exhaust system on My pickup and get a few extra MPG, The new fuel pump I put on in the spring added a couple of MPG also,, maybe you could look into that for yours.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the insults in the thread, if they continue thread could end up being locked...

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to chime in here, Farmer chick. I read these forums sometimes and I see that you consistently say you come here to get away from politics, That is the reason you freak out and call mods and scream that someone is posting something you don't want to read.

But have you stood back from yourself lately? You act like a stalker, and more you may have gotten a little unhinged here, I believe you said you were done with this particular thread many times.

I come here to get away from the soap opera that is life, and, POW, new soap opera.

I see you have gone so far as to post new histories. This place is big enough for you to do that, and I have not seen Red jump in yours and harangue you. That should probably tell you something.

BTW: I installed a different exhaust system on My pickup and get a few extra MPG, The new fuel pump I put on in the spring added a couple of MPG also,, maybe you could look into that for yours.

unhinged? LOL ok Dave I get your point. The thread isn't worth it to go overboard that is for sure.

anyway, on that exhaust. we were thinking that also. hubby as looked into it with some diesel guys and they say we have the good exhaust for this truck. the 4" in I believe (not 100% sure cause he is handling it). Getting more MPGs is a great thing! Happy for you cause with these prices you gotta get all you can LOL

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farmer Chick
If you're relatively handy there are kits you can install yourself (they have the hangers where they are needed). Message me if you have questions about them, or need the addresses of the sites.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave44, all due respect, i think you missed the gist of the topic. To say that in WWI, Germany was not the aggressor when they invade another country is just ludicrous. Further, farmerchick did ask for his source so she could make up her own mind and none was given.

Since this was a discussion and no real evidence was given, I've decided to write about 25 thread and flow this way too

Believe me, 25 thread is nothing for a guy like me either :laughing7:

I'll rewrite the world, according to me :tongue3:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Spart the topic is way over your head,you miss the point entirely.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread