Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Viens was vague about the reasons for the fight, saying in the interviews that it "seemed like it had to do with her stealing money," according to recordings. He said he awoke hours later to find her dead, panicked and decided to dispose of her body by boiling it.

The chef described in grim detail how he placed her corpse face down into a large vat that held her entire body and kept it submerged with weights.

"And I just slowly cooked it, and I ended up cooking her for four days," he told detectives in one of the two recordings played in court last week.

He said he then let the remains cool, "strained it out" and disposed of what was left in garbage bags mixed in with other debris and waste in a dumpster.

During closing arguments in the case, a prosecutor argued that Dawn Viens most likely died in a more "violent" fashion, possibly by being choked.

Chef murders wife, boils remains for four days - Times LIVE

--------------------------

HOLY COW! cooking his wife for 4 days. I have to say that is one of the weirdest things. He got 15 years.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did he publish the recipe :dontknow: I like to know what herbs and spices were used :tongue3:

Then again, I'm not really into stew :laughing7:

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Did he publish the recipe :dontknow: I like to know what herbs and spices were used :tongue3:

Then again, I'm not really into stew :laughing7:

He probably used bitter herbs like Horehound and Wormwood.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ACE350, sounds like my kind of herb:icon_thumright:... also sounds a bit like me too :tongue3:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at least he didn't eat her. GOD I HOPE he didn't. it says it went in the dumpster. whew.... :laughing9:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear onions are good with boiled wife.

red or white wine though ?

Last edited:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
jeff of pa said:
I hear onions are good with boiled wife.

red or white wine though ?

Jeff shouldn't this thread be in the Recipes section of the forum?

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after all, ticm, it is the other white meat right?
bleck!!!

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
FarmerChick said:
after all, ticm, it is the other white meat right?
bleck!!!

Sometimes i jump in without reading all,but at first glance,just the few sentences made me think of what my biology teacher kept saying.She said this a few times so i never forgot.She said the entire earth of human population would result in wide spread cannibalism.Some natural disaster haults food production,which causes people to start eating people.She was a smart biology teacher.I know us southern creatures down south are slower and a little dumber,but we are so behind times down in the swamps of the south.So you can make fun of me,i can take it.But some things us southerners are good at.So i can't spell,and i say y'all,and eat crawdads out the ditch,boiled peanuts,grits.It's all good right. :-D

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes i jump in without reading all,but at first glance,just the few sentences made me think of what my biology teacher kept saying.She said this a few times so i never forgot.She said the entire earth of human population would result in wide spread cannibalism.Some natural disaster haults food production,which causes people to start eating people.She was a smart biology teacher.I know us southern creatures down south are slower and a little dumber,but we are so behind times down in the swamps of the south.So you can make fun of me,i can take it.But some things us southerners are good at.So i can't spell,and i say y'all,and eat crawdads out the ditch,boiled peanuts,grits.It's all good right. :-D

well we can make Southern BBQ out of her. that would be good! :)

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I know i really love you now chick,because you can really cook!Vinegar or mustard base sauce?Sometimes i mix it.Damit i was up early to sell some body fluids at the plasma center,and for the first time in a year the pre finger poke blood test says 59 hematocrit,the girl warned me Thursday that my hematocrit level was max 54, she gives me a paper that says,donor education for high hematocrit.Damn,i get checked for HIV two times a week,plus all types of hepatitis,they make me answer questions on the computer before i can even start to go near the finger prick booth like,have i ever paid another person for sex?Have i traveled to Europe since 1977?,Have i been in jail in past six months?,have i read the high risk poster? Have i gotten a tattoo in the past six months?,Have i lived with any person or had sex with someone that has hepatitis?on and on,just to get some smoke money!I got to stop with buying treasure hunting equipment! This is getting way overboard here.And i was going to take a pic of the huge needle in my arm,and the bottle of liquid gold plasma and do a cool post today!.Then she said stand on the scale as usual,so i weigh in at 174 pounds!At 175 you get more money because they can drain more plasma.I think i am about done with this mess,i got to control money better.So come to find out my hematocrit level is high from not eating right,to much caffeine,smoking.I need a woman that can cook here like yesterday!I better send this post before i hit the wrong button again and wipe it out.

Last edited:
S

stefen

He either made soup or soap...with the skimmed fat...not sure which...:icon_scratch:

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
He either made soup or soap...with the skimmed fat...not sure which...:icon_scratch:

How bout liquid soap?!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread