Natural things to try and kill cancer, and cancer preventive methods

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The true cure to any illness is Prayer and placing your life in the hands of god,He will make you well again on earth or end your suffering to bring you into his wonderful kingdom.Either way,You are healed of affliction.

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost over 40 lbs just by giving up sugar....... I have had no sodas, cakes, pies, cookies, or candy since December 2010.. I do have a small bowl of low fat, no sugar added icecream from time to time, but that is it.......I buy low sugar everything, I check the sugar content of all the foods I buy..........

It's crazy how much sugar is in american products...It's like the 'magic' ingredient to make everything taste good.

You know what, I think they even put sugar in the Pounce kitty treats and similar snacks for dogs. That's why they go nutz for them...the same effect can be had from a sugar coated cheerio.

I used to drink a lot of soda, but haven't had but maybe a handful or so in the last 5 years. When I do drink one, I end up having to drink about a two liter of water just to get un-thirsty again...

cheers,
cc

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay far away from artificial sweeteners, fast food, foods with preservatives, prepared foods and cigarettes :)

Rick60

Oct 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a fking idiot snake oil salesman A-Hole due !!!
I am a STAGE 3B COLON CANCER SUVIVOR !! ARTEMISININ DOES KILL CANCER YOU DON"T THINK SO LOOK IT UP !!!!!!!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Studies seem to contradict studies, at every turn, and what works for one, doesn't/won't for another.
I can buy, that cancer can come(or be caused) from a fungus. I also know that when the cell replication process is damaged, we make the cancers, as well. Many reasons ppl get different types cancers. There is also a lot of new groundbreaking discoveries and understandings.

I had a friend with plural cancer, targeted therapy (after chemo fail) seemed to shrink some of her tumors, gave maybe some time. Her chest xrays were so full of tumors, she looked as if she had been peppered by a few shotgun blasts. Her father was also in Hiroshima AT the time of the bomb being dropped (he was one of ours caught there). Her brother has suffered various cancers and leukemia, hep c, and Dog only knows what else.

Targeted therapies for non-small cell lung cancer

There was also a new discovery in Australia a month or so ago, about RNA connectors/receptors vs cancer cells, which makes me think of the way the Noni fruit affects the cells. I also like that Polio injection idea, if it will work.....

Adelaide research opens doors to new cancer hope

I like morinda citrifolia - Noni fruit. Thousands of yrs old Polynesian medicinal plant. It affects the individual cell with something our body needs to self-repair, affecting the amino acids in the cells. Dr. Bruce Lipton sheds light (as a cell biologists) in his teachings, too. There is something about Noni juice, I've had my own personal experiences, so I know for me, it is a good thing. I can only stand to drink the Morinda brand from Provo Utah, any other brand I use through skin absorption. Scientists Annie Hirozumi(sp?) from Hawaii did research and had cured her dog Brownie of cancers, when she was young with the urging of a parent to give the dog the Noni. Noni is also known to be anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral. It doesn't harm.

Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food. I also know Dr. David Wolfe world renown nutritionist has excellent advice and info on juicing natural plants and substances. He's all over the web and youtube, just search Raw Foods Super Foods David "Avocado" Wolfe. The chaga, and other plants, he is a wealth of info and instructions. We should all be juicing the good foods of the earth, imho.

I am not familiar with rick60's artemsiminin thingy. Something (inside me) tells me it is effective and does work. the name calling that comes with the advice, I won't swallow, though, as I usually have to remind some folks, to not speak to me, like they do their spouses, parents, or children, I ain't their dog to kick and ain't gonna be subject to their attitudes! Sometimes the WAY you deliver a msg has much to do with HOW it is received.

Many things/ppl I see/read, makes me a BIG PROPONENT, for higher education, ok, fundamental education, or maybe at least some kinda book learning. (Remember, I too, am guilty of what I accuse others of, at some point and time in lifes. Makes that "judgement" thing kinda a slippery slope, ya know).
Be good to your body and mind, they are the two greatest tools, you own.
Good luck all, too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread